Paradise End

"Carlisle what exactly are we?"

"We're mates," he said. "Mates as in soul bonded type of mates?" i asked. "Yeh," he answered. I guess he was waiting for my reaction. "Cool," i said simply. He chuckled then kissed the top of my head. "Yes it is cool," i could hear the smile in his voice. "Lets go take a shower then join the kids," he suggested. I nodded and he carried me to the bathroom in his study. After showering and getting dressed we headed downstairs to the livingroom. Everyone turned and looked at us with big smiles then came and gave us one big hug. We all sat down on the chairs and couches. "So do i call you mom or Izzy?" Emmett asked. Everyone looked like they wanted to know the answer to. "Whatever you feel like calling me at the time, but i hope you guys will know i wont be like a normal mother, i will want to play games and party with you , so dont be suprised if youre at a party and i get on the dance floor and do the dougie," i said smiling. They laughed. "We know you wont be like normal mothers, that just makes you better though, we dont want a normal mom, we want you, youre the only one who can deal with our crazyness ," Rose said. I could feel the tears swell up in my eyes as i looked upon my new family. I could see and feel the love. Literaly i could feel the love, Jasper was projecting and that shit was strong. I stood up and walked over to my 'kids'. I stood with my arms wide open and the girls came and hugged me. I kissed the top of their heads. "I love you," i said. "We love you to mom," they both said. I let them go and the boys took their place in my arms. Well i was in their arms, i couldnt fit my arms around them all. "We love you mom," they said. "I love you to, you all are my boys now even if im your mom now i am also your friend, i'll even help you keep things from Big Daddy C over there," i whispered the last part. Everyone laughed and we had a big group hug. We spent 2 hours talking and having fun. Emmett had just told a joke and everyone was laughing. My phone ringing cut off my laugh and i answered it without looking. "Its the Iz what wish can i grant for you today?" i asked sweetly. Everyone lauged even harder. "Hey uh Izzy," Lexi said nervously. Something was wrong and my mood quickly changed from playful to serious, and my family seemed to sence that because they stopped laughing and sat up straight. "Lexi whats wrong, what did you do?" i growled. My instints were telling me she had done something that was not going to make me happy. "Well i saw James today and..uh..well..uh," she was really starting to piss me off. "Spit it the fuck out now Alexis!" i snarled. She knew i meant buisness when i called her by her full name. "I-I sorta told him where you were," she whispered. I was pissed beyond compare, i had specificly told here not to tell him where i was. "WHAT!" i screamed fuming. "Look Izzy im so so sorry and i know you dont want to talk to me ever again but theres something else," she said franticly. "What?" i sneered. "Its James when i saw him he looked different," she said. "Different how?" i asked narrowing my eyes. "The last day i saw him before today was the day he called you, he looked like normal cocky James, but today he was different, when he showed up at my home i could barely recognize him, he was paler and his eyes they were the color of blood, at first i thought they were contacts but then he told me they wernt, i could feel danger rolling off of him, and it scared the living hell out of me Iz, theres something else, he was with a girl and a dark skinned male, they all looked the same, but the girl i could recognize that flaming red hair any where, it was the girl James had cheated on you with, Victoria, but she was on the other males arm not James's Iz somethings not right with them, ther're heading to Forks, please be safe Izzy," she said and then the line was disconnected. Vampire. James was a vampire, Victoria was a vampire, but not just any vampire, newborns. This was not going to go good.