And Then You Love Someone

It was now Friday and i was headed to lunch, Jessica was talking my fucking ear off. God she wouldnt shut up, we walked into the caffeteria and headed to the lunch line. She's still talking, thats it. "Jessica will you shut the hell up already i really dont give a damn who you fucked last night or how good it was ok so stop talking, shut the fuck up!" i loudly said. She huffed grabbed her lunch and walked to her table. Thank the heavens. "Hey Izzy do you want to come sit with us?" I turned and saw my little pixie standing there smiling. "Sure my little pixie just let me get my lunch i'll be over in a little bit," she skipped off happily. I hadnt told the Cullens i knew what they were yet i planned to do it at the sleepover tonight. I paid for my lunch and made my way over to their table. I sat between Rose and Alice. "Hi everyone," i said sitting down. "Hey Izzy," everyone said. "So do you have your stuff already in your car for the sleepover?" Rose asked. "Yep i didnt want to have to go home so i just packed some stuff last night," i said. "Good now all you have to do is follow us," Alice said clapping. "Emmett stop," i heard Edward say. I turned and saw Emmett flicking Edwards ear. "Emmett stop hitting your brother," i said in a stern voice. He looked like a kid that had just got caught in the cookie jar. "And Edward stop being such a wuss hit him back. "Wait what thats not fa-Oww!" Edward wacked Emmett in the back of the head before he could finish. I chuckled at Edwards victory smile. The rest of the day went fine and now we were on our way to the Cullen house. We arrived in about 20 minutes and as we pulled up to the house and parked in the garage i saw Carlisle's car already there. Good they'll all be here already. I grabbed my bag from the back seat and got out of the car. We entered the house and went to the living room. Carlisle was sitting on the couch watching tv. Everyone else sat down but i stood up in front of the room. It was time to tell them. Carlisle took the hint and turned off the tv and all attention was on me. "Ok before we get this sleepover officially started i have something to tell everyone," i said. "What is it?" Rose asked. I took a deep breath,"I know what you guys are," i said. "How?" Edward asked shocked. I sat down in the recliner and faced them. "The Quileute legends, i had heard about them when i came back to Forks and it just so happen that i had read an old book about their legends to, im not one to think something is impossible, but i found out what you are the day i first came to your house i wasnt sure when i was here at the time but when i went home something happened that showed the truth," i said. "What happened?" Carlisle asked. "When i got home Billy Black and his son were there Charlie asked me what i had meant on the phone about the whole children thing and i found out Renee had never told him, after i told him what happened i told him that i didnt see Renee as a mother and i only saw him as a cop not my father then i told them how i felt about your family how i felt a bond forming with you all and that if i found out that any one had hurt any of you they would find themselves 6 feet under, well when i got done i looked at Billy and he had this look on his face and thats what clicked every thing together i told him i needed to talk to him in the kitchen, when he got there i told him that i knew everything about the wolves and cold ones at first he tried to play it off and make me seem like i was stupid but i told him i wouldnt fall for it, i told him to keep his guard dogs away from me and you guys because if i found out those pack of mutts even touched you him and his mangy mutts would have to pay the consequences and that, that wasnt a threat it was a promise, then i told him that his son was showing signs of becoming one of those mutts so he needed to keep him away from me and him an Charlie needed to stop planning a future relationship for me and him because it wasnt going to happen, I wont tell your secret im not that type of person and i dont care what you guys are all that matters to me is who you are," i explained. They all looked at each other then at me. "Izzy we trust you and we know you wont tell our secret, we were actually going to tell you what we were tonight but you beat us to the punch," Carlisle smiled at me. "Thank you, i just want to let you know that i already think of you all as family and i hope one day we can be," i said. "Oh Izzy youre already apart of the family you have the position of mother bear down with what you did for Rosalie the other day and standing up for us like that," Alice said. We all laughed. Nothing could ruin this perfect moment.