eleven

unedited

freya's point of view:

"have you heard from jack?" mia questioned turning to face me in my bed.

"yup," i replied popping the p.

"so you think you may start dating again maybe?" she pushed once again.

"i mean maybe i honestly don't know but it's weird because he was like to me not to listen to you, he said that you're not a very nice person," i spoke confused but laughing towards the end. "how dare jack tell me my bestfriend isn't nice."

mia turned stiff underneath me, i tried hugging her tighter but she didn't budge.

"you alright?" i asked.

"fine- i think im going to be sick," mia shouted jumping up from my bed running to the toilet.

i rushed behind her to the bathroom, holding her hair back like a good person would. mia pulled back for a second and looked at a basket full of sanity towels and tampons.

"are you fricking kidding me?" she screamed pushing the basket over. "im late, my period is late!"

mia could be pregnant. mia could have a baby growing inside her, what the actual fûck!?

"dont panic," i shook her shoulders trying to help. "when's the last time you had sex?"

"well i had sex twice last week but i also had sex while i was in mexico," she spoke stuttering.

"so you can contact him?"

"yes." she murmured.

-
shit just got real
things are getting
intense now
ooo snappp
currently debating to drop
spanish because i can't be
bothered
3rd june 2016