to tell you

You are my Friends. A good friend too.
But you talk bad about yourself and you don't think I listen to it.
Every " I don't care " or " I don't mind dieing"
Saying thing about yourself doesn't just hurt you it hurts who cares about you.
You think no one listens to you, Your friends do even if they don't look like it.
They are scared for you, to think you might really go and hurt yourself.
When they come and tell you what they feel, you don't care. They care for you some much that they would text you everyday yet you can't give them the time of day.
To tell you people who hate thier life's and tell others how much they do:
They listin to every word you say and every moment your mad/ hate at the world. They try their best for you and even stay up late at night for you. Their humans, you know? They have thier own problems yet they put you and yours before their own and take their time for you.
Why? Because they know how it feels to be there and they had no one there for them and they didn't want you to go through the same thing like they did.
And they know how important life is and Trys to show you this and why it so luck your alive and exist with them in this world.
They do this because they care and you are an important person to them.