68

Brandon<3: good morning my princesa. The flight arrived a couple of hours ago and I miss you already. I'll send you pictures and I'll FaceTime you. Have a good day. Text me. I love you.

Princesa: more like good afternoon. I just woke up lol. How's Brazil?

Brandon<3: its beautiful. I wish you could've come.

Princesa: me to. You are going to be gone for three weeks...

Brandon<3: princesa. I know you are trying to work hard and all to save up for a house because I am to, but you need to take a break. Buy a ticket and come down here. It would just be you and me. Plus, you could see where I grew up here in brazil.

Princesa: but nobody is here to watch the apartment and I would have to pack and it just to complicated right now.

Brandon<3: don't over think it baby. Just come down here. I'll even book your flight for you. Nobody needs to watch the apartment and just pack, if you run out of close you can borrow some of mine.

Princesa: **clothes

Brandon<3: whoops lol. I'm booking your flight right now.

Princesa: WHAT!!!???

Brandon<3: get to packing :) your flight leaves at ten tonight. That gives you at least eight hours before you have to make your way to the airport. I love youuuu.

Princesa: I love youuuu. Now stop texting me so I can pack, stupid head. :)

Brandon<3: whatever you beautiful specimen of an idiot. :)

_____________________________
A/n

Favorite part of the story?