Chapter ten: Ice cream (Part 2).

Miles gestured for me to get off his lap, so i sat on the couch, turning off the tv.
"You got me over the edge behaving like that, Alex." He said, with a dominant voice.
"Are you listening?" Miles continued, followed by a simple nod from me. "Stand up. Now."
So i did, leaving the couch, watching how he sat there with his legs spread. Miles looked so hot there with his black tie and white shirt, so handsome and dominant.
"C'mere babyboy, bend over my knees. You're gonna get what you deserve."

I bent over his knees, sticking up my ass and taking off my clothes, i heard his manly voice say "Do you think you can take 5 baby? Do it for daddy.", i simply nodded and made a "Mhm." noise.

"Use your words, kitten."
"Y-yes, sir."

The blush on my cheeks was red as rose petals, and my face was burning from the awkwardness. I know i like this, i know i like him, but; Is he okay with this?

"Fine baby. Count for me after each one, okay? I want to hear your pretty voice." Yeah, he's really okay with it.
"I said, okay?" His firm voice asked a second time, i simply said "Yes."

And it all started, his hand raised up in the air, firm and heavy. But i knew he wouldn't hurt me, i knew i was safe with him. He loves me, or at least he says so.
The first slap landed on my left ass cheek, stinging a bit but not really hurting me, it was alright.

"One, sir."

The second one landed in my right ass cheek, it left a hot spot where Miles' hand was. But the stinging feeling and the hot spot his hands were leaving were enough to make me moan loudly.

"Two, sir."
"Three, ah, f-fuck."
"F-four. Fuck."

By the fourth one i was already crying from the pain i felt, my knees were weak and i just wanted Miles to get to the fifth one.
I couldn't wait for him to fuck me.

The fifth one was softer than the other ones, followed by him leaving some kisses on my back.

"You're such a good boy. C'mere, i'll reward you, yeah?"
"Y-yes, sir."

He made me stand up and so he did, gesturing for me to sit on the couch and spread my legs, Miles kneeled over the black carpet in his living room and started to give soft kisses to my thighs, making me moan and ask for more and more.
My cock was all up, the pink tip touched my stomach and i was a mess of precum mixed with sweat and tears of pure pleasure.

Miles took my lenght with his right hand, jerking me off as he gave kisses to my thighs.
"Do you like this, baby? Am i making you feel good?" He asked, looking at me through his eyelashes.
"Y-yes, daddy."

He stopped just so he could take my cock into his mouth, bobbing his head up and down slowly, dipping his tongue on the tip and licking stripes from the base to the top, making me let out loud moans and little "Ah" noises.

"Come for me, kitten."
And with those words all the preassure i was holding inside was freed, coming out in white hot spurts he swallowed.

"You taste so good, angel."