Chapter one: The first day.

Mondays, mondays, mondays.
They're awful, aren't they? Even when you try to be positive about it, a part of your brain still says "No." and makes you feel all tired even if the week it's just starting.

I get up from bed and go check myself in the mirror, my hair it's all messy and the band tee i'm wearing starts to get a lot more oversized for me. I need to eat some more, but my anxiety just makes me feel full all the time, it's disgusting.
Even though i would never reject one of those delicious cupcakes Nicks makes, or a special burger made by Matt. Ah, Matt, Jamie and Nick. I'm happy to see them today after being away from my boys all summer.

I go to the bathroom, still half asleep, and brush my teeth as fast as i can, brush my hair just a bit and that's all, no need for effort today.
I walk to my room and i'm still yawning, open the closet's door to see what am i going to wear today.

"Hm."
The classic outfit, a grey oversized turtleneck and the same pair of jeans i always wear, don't blame me, they're the most comfortable thing ever.

"Are you going to have breakfast, Alex?" Mom.
"Uh, no i-i'll eat something there. I'm running late." I reply.

This is going to be a long, long day.
-----------------------------------

Music.
One of the best things ever it's made into a boring class.
Matt and I walk down the hallway to get into the classroom, Nick and Jamie decided to skip this class today. I don't blame them, usually our teacher it's boring and always yelling as if we were kilometers away from him. It gives you a headache.

But today the atmosphere it's pretty different.

I stop by the door frame, surprised, when i see a young man sitting on the desk, literally on the desk, reading some weird book about classic music. How old is he? 27? Ah, who knows.

"C'mon you dork, let's get a good place." Matt says, he's into his "badass" persona most of the time, regardless of the company he's with.
"Matt, d-did you see that? We have a new teacher?"
"Oh dear lord, Alex. Of course we have a new teacher. This school wouldn't let a normal guy get into a classroom and sit on the desk as if it was his very own house."
The king of sarcasm.
"Shut up, you idiot. He cou-" I'm suddenly interrupted by a strong, manly voice.
"I can hear you both. And yes, i am your new teacher. My name is Miles, Miles Kane. Glad to meet you both." He says.

Oh.

"I'm Alex and this guy right 'ere it's Matt. Glad to meet you too, Sir." I replied.
"Oh, no need of that kind of names. Just call me Miles. I'm just your music teacher after all." He exclaimed and gave me a soft, pretty smile. His smile is beautiful, all his white teeth showing up and his lips adorning them.

"Move you dumbass, let's take a seat." Matt woke me up from my daydreaming.
I took a seat next to him and rested my head on the small table. Matt pocked at my arm softly and i turned to him with a smile.
"Do you like him?" He muttered.
"No!" I yelled and he started laughing like an idiot. The teacher gave us a strange look from the desk, then moved on to start the class.

"Good morning everyone! I am your new teacher..."
-----------------------------------

Ring!
Finally, the awkward class was over and the teacher was packing all his stuff just like Matt and me.
"And... Do you guys play any instruments?" The teacher asked.
"Oh, uhm, i play the guitar and piano and Matt knows how to play the drums. Our friend Jamie also plays the guitar and Nick the bass." I explained.
"Oh, that's cool. We could stay 'ere after class someday, i mean, if that's not kind of strange for you guys..."
"Not at all, Miles." Matt exclaimed, giving me a sarcastic gaze.
"Fuck you, Matt." I said in a low tone.

"Language, laa." The teacher said.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸