13/13

"Guys," Seungcheol walked into the room with a wide grin.

"What?" someone from the back of the room asked.

The boys were promoting and were dead tired, so they didn't really understand why Seungcheol was so happy.

"My parents cross checked with our managers and they said that we could spend the week at their villa," Seungcheol started clapping, causing the rest of them to clap.

A vacation was much needed for the thirteen boys who worked their butts off for this album. They heard of Seungcheol's parents' villa before and thought of it as a far away dream, so they disregarded it. Since the topic came back up and it was confirmed, hope seemed to shine into the room.

Pretty soon, they were in their dorms and packing whatever they needed until Seokmin brought up the dreaded ideology.

"Hyung, this isn't going to be like One Fine Day, is it?"

Choruses of groans sounded through the apartment, Seungcheol shaking his head furiously.

"No, we are actually going to my parents' villa and having a vacation. If anyone tries to disturb our relaxation," Seungcheol's eyes dimmed. "I'll kill them."

Seokmin grinned and went back to packing.

Within a couple of days, the boys were on a bus headed towards the villa. Within a couple of hours, they got to the villa and were in their rooms unpacking. The villa was big enough for each boy to have his own room and said boys were either busy unpacking or hugging and kissing Seungcheol.

The villa was a blessing. There was a total of twenty different rooms throughout the villa including a basement and an attic. Each room had a bed in it and it's own view of either the ocean or the forest. Although the villa didn't have any television sets, it didn't matter since there were enough board games to keep the boys busy. The beach also seemed to provide entertainment to the boys. Either t that or sleep.

"Beach! Beach! Let's go to the beach!" Soonyoung cheered as he and most of the boys ran to the sea. Mingyu, Seokmin, and Seungcheol were in the villa making dinner because the boys need to eat.

"Seungcheol hyung," Jihoon walked into the kitchen with sandy legs and wet hair. "Soonyoung told me to tell you that after dinner he wants to show us something."

While they were at the beach, Chan and Minghao wandered in the sea and came upon a cave. They called over Soonyoung and Junhui and went into the cave to explore.

"Don't you think the cave is kind of scary, though?" Soonyoung shivered as condensation fell from the top of the cave.

"Not really," Minghao hummed as he dragged Chan through the cave.

As they were wandering the cave, Junhui came up with and idea and started plotting with the other boys. They came up with a plan to set up various traps around the cave and told the other boys that they wanted to go through said cave. Everyone (except for Seungkwan, who was scared to death) thought it was a good idea- they actually saw it more as a test of courage- and agreed.

After taking showers and eating dinner, all thirteen boys walked to the cave with a couple of flashlights and started their test of courage. They all went in as one big group and walked through the cave. No one thought anything bad would happen.

They thought wrong.