Surpizes

(Song is for chapter mood... If it ends just restart it)                  
           -Zane's POV-
I slowly opened my eyes to adjust to the brightness of the room. I sat up and stretched my arms, and rubbed my eyes.

"Good morning Zane." I herd.
"Good morning." I replied.
Wait a minute no ones in here beside me and....I turned my head and saw Travis awake.

"TRAVIS!" I yelled and hugged him supper tight. I felt my eyes beginning to water. I pushed him back and looked into his green eyes and he smiled. I pulled my mask off and smashed my lips against his. Holding his face in my hands, I pulled him away and put his head on my shoulder. I hugged him again.

"You idiot why would you do that." I said weakly but happy.
He hugged me back.
"I couldn't live with my self is something happened to you again." He replied.
I grabbed him by his shirt and kissed him again. I pulled away and looked at him, I brushed my hair out of my eye to see him clearly.

"I thought you were going to try to kill me." He laughed.
I placed my head on his, weeping a tear of joy.
"No you dumb ass." I said with my hands on his shoulders.
"You know, I like it when you smile like that." He said.
"Shut up." I said smiling.

After a couple of minutes I got up and took a bunch of deep breaths. I recovered my face and looked at him again. Then the nurse came in and smiled.

"So I see you finally woke up Mr.Ro'meave." The nurse said.
"Wait what?" I said.
"Mr.Travis woke up a little bit ago but he didn't want me to wake you." She said smiling.

"Well I'm happy you didn't." I said smiling but she couldn't see.
"Yeah when you wake him up he can be very cranky." Travis laughed.
"TRAVIS!" I yelled blushing.

-time skip-

We had spent the last couple of hours giving Travis tests to see if he was functioning properly. Thankfully he was and by the time he was let out it was 4 pm. They let him out and Garroth was driving me home with Travis still in the car.

"So why didn't you want us to wake Zane up again?" Garroth asked.
"Wait what?" I asked.
"Yeah Garroth and I came to check on you two and then we saw Travis awake and he told us not to wake you." Laurence said.
"I wanted to surprise him." Travis said.
" just how many people came to see you."I grumbled.
"Hey your not mad still are you." Travis asked with a smile.
"Oh course I am, why would you say that to the nurse!" I complained.
"Oh my gosh, Travis you haven't even been up for a full 24 hours early and your already in trouble.
"Hey! I only said it because I love my Zoo Zoo!" Travis said then hugged me.
"Damn right you do." I mumbled.

He pulled up in my drive way and I got out of the car. I grabbed Travis hand and pulled him out of the car and he was a little surprised.

"Travis is going to stay at my house tonight." I said to Garroth.
"Okay, Travis don't break anything!" Garroth teased
"Laurence don't break Garroth." I said.
Garroth and Laurence blushed up like really bad. I then pulled Travis into my house and I closed the door and locked it. I then closed al the curtains and turned the lights off. I sat on the couch next to him and he was a little stiff. I pushed his head onto my shoulder and held him.

"Damn you." I whispered.
I hugged him tightly.
"Don't you ever do something that stupid ever again, do you have any idea how lonely I was. I thought you were gone, and you had to take so long to wake up." I said weeping.

He sat up and pulled my mask off and brushed my bangs away. He kissed my tears away from my eyes.

"I'm sorry." He said and hugged me tightly. At first I was surprised and then he pulled away.

"How about we make some cupcakes!" He suggested.
I nodded my head.

-time skip 2 hours-
I was frosting the cupcakes and Travis was watching.
"So Zane what did you do these past two weeks." He asked.
"I stayed by your side and talked to you and made sure you were okay." I said focusing on the cupcakes.
"Aw how sweet!" He cooed.
"Not as sweet as these cupcakes." I replied with a chuckle.
"You devil." He said.
"You angel." I replied.
"Hey can you get the sprinkles, and then we can add them together on the table." I said.

He turned and walked away and I placed the cupcakes on a tray and turned around. I saw Travis down on one knee holding a open box with a ring inside it. I looked at him and my eyes widen. I dropped the tray but my hands still stayed the same way, and I was frozen. He looked at me and smiled.

"Zane Ro'meave, I love you with all my heart and it would make me the happiest person in the world if you would Mary me." He said.

I felt my eyes water. I fell down on my knees and cried in my hands.
"Z-Zane?!!" Travis said worried.
"YES!" I yelled and then grabbed his shirt and kissed him.

He slowly began to kiss back and we parted. I put my head against his and our eyes met. I held his hand and he held my other.

"I wanted to ask you that night but there was a little bump in the road." He said and chuckled. He pulled away and put the black ring that had diamonds inside it. Then he pulled out a ring and it was just like mine except it was a white ring with black diamonds on the inside. I wiped away my tears and he hugged me.

"I love you." He said.
I hugged him back even tighter.
"I love you too." I replied
"Let's go tell the others." Travis said.
"Okay."

I would like to know how you guys felt about this chapter and I will be reading all the comments and possibly replying to them!