Love or Not

(What in Irene's name even is this book.... it's so crappy)

      ~Zane's POV~
"Pain is the only thing I feel now. My one love was taken by someone I had almost started to trust. Aphmau's taken and now my best friend will be gone with her new boyfriend leaving me alone again. I'm sick of this, I can't take it. "I said to myself.

I took my pillow and started to sob in it quietly then I had to let it all out and screamed for what seemed like hours. I felt my burning tears fall from my eyes to the pillow.

I suddenly herd a very loud knock on the front door. I covered my eye and pulled my mask back up so it didn't look like I was crying.

I opened the door and it was Travis.

"Hey Zane I just wanted to te- Uh Zane are you okay your shaking...a lot?"

"Im fine..." I said  a little pissed.
He got close to me and brushed my bangs away from my eye and pulled my mask down. I tried to recover my face but Travis grabbed both of my hands and the closed the door with is foot.

"What is wrong?" He asked.
"N-nothing I-I'm fine." I answered.
I tried to break free but Travis had a tight grip then pushed against a wall
"Travis what are you doing." I was stuttering so much that I sounded stupid.
"I might be a flirt but I know something's wrong with you and you will tell me"

                             ~Travis's POV~
I looked Zane strait in the eye. I was going to know what was wrong with me. He slid down and sat on the floor I sat next to him. He didn't say a word.
"It was Aaron wasn't it" I asked
Zane recovered is face but I knew he was going to start crying or should I say continue.
"Zane just let it out you can trust me I won't say a thing to anyone"
He looked at me and big tears fell from his face and he was choking on his words. He then started to sob quietly and talked about how he was trying to keep her away from Aaron but now his only friend was taken from him.The he started to yell but was still crying so hard I could tell he's been keeping this in him for at least a month.

I grabbed his shoulders and looked at him in his dark and painful eyes. "I'm your friend Zane"
He had a turned a bright red.

                  ~Zane's POV~

Travis stood up and opened the door then helped me up
"I'm sorry Zane but if I don't leave now the guys might think I was kidnaped knowing how over protective your brother is."

I wiped way my tears
" thank you "
Travis grabbed my hip with one of his hands then pulled me closer to him. He took is his other hand and brushed my hair away like before.

"You look cute when your face isn't covered "he said with a smirk then but his had on my hip with his other hand and pulled me even closer and we were less that 6. Inches way from our lips touching and then he grabbed my butt and it caused me to gasp.
I tried to pull away but couldn't cause he was holding on so tight. He took one hand and he used it to grab my butt and the other he runed it up my hoodie and shirt and was feeling my abs.

My face was a bright red
" I like your body Zane " he said with a romantic charm
"Tr-Travis " I blushed a deeper red
He squeezed my butt again and then put his lips on my neck
I tried to move again but couldn't and no mater how hard I tried... Travis had me and I couldn't move.
"T-Travis p-please st-stop" I begged
He looked at me and spoke
"I like it when you beg do it again"
"N-no" I said a little scared
He put his hand on my butt and griped it tighter then took my hand with his other hand and put my fingers in his mouth and licked them.
"Travis... I'll do ...any thing ...p-please just st-stop"I said giving up
"Anything?"he responded taking my fingers out of his mouth.
"Y-yes"I stuttered
" how about a kiss "he said and gave me a evil look
"Kiss?!?! Something else " he grabbed me butt again and then put his face on my neck
"O-okay fi-fine" he closed the door again and put his lips against mine and I knew he wanted me to open but I refused to or at least tried to.
He grabbed my butt even harder but with both of his hands and it caused me to gasp again. He was teasing me and I knew it but my nerves prevented me from rejecting him. It went from me trying to defend myself to me going along with it. He danced with my tongue and loved it.

He broke the kiss but still held on to me
" what's this are you no longer defending "he said with enjoyment
"What's the point of fighting" I responding.
" Smart of you" he raised me up on his hips and I wrapped my legs around him to help him. He kissed me again and again. He Walked to my couch with me still on him then sat down and now I was sitting in his lap.
He removed his hands from my butt and moved them to back I started to pull my jacket then I was in my black tank that said "hope your having a horrible day"

"I'm having a great time what about you Zane "
I didn't answer and the he grabbed my butt again and it startled me causing to gasp agai he went in for another kiss and stayed there for a while.

"Zane when I said I wanted a kiss I wanted it from you " Travis said with an evil tone

"I-I-i can't"I answered
" I guess that means more fun for me , until you kiss me I won't stop"

I can't kiss him I've never kissed anyone before..... But if I don't then I will be stuck doing this for who knows long.

Travis put me over his shoulder like a baby and would not stop touching my butt. I still couldn't do it no mater how much I wanted this to stop.

He put me on the couch and slowly removed his shirt. He knows how to Tease me so well that it causes me to blush then he grabbed my pair of handcuffs and pined me down with my hands cuff to the coffee table. The he claimed on top of me. Moving my hair away from my eye again and also complete taking off my mask keeped me from hiding my blushing.
" so you are scared, just kiss me and it will all stop"he said in a soothing voice
He was on top of  me and I slowly raised my head to kiss him and I did it.
I let out a sigh and now this would stop.
"I'm not taking that Zane I want you to kiss me like I kissed you."he said
"I can barley kiss you as a normal kiss and I have to do what you did now?"
"I want what I want I will get it one way or another."
He slowly raised me tank and raised it above my face so I couldn't see.He started kissing me from my neck down to my abs the I felt him rubbing his hands on my butt again and slowly enjoying as he moved his hands to my belt and started to undo it.
"Okay fine I'll do it!" I yelled out.
He then took my cuffs off and took the rest of my tank off and sat on my lap. I felt my face turn a dark red,
I took a deep breath and looked into Travis's eyes and knew he was happy with what he was doing then.
"It's now or we continue from earlier" Travis said with an enjoyable tone.

I didn't now how to get Travis to open his mouth and I wanted this to be fast.I was looking down at his abs and got an idea. I pined him down to the ground and put my head to his abs and licked them earning a deep blush from him.Then I went to his ear and whispered into it
" maybe we should take this upstairs Travis"
Then I licked his hear and I sat up looking at his face he had a Devilish smile and his noes stared to bleed.
He grabbed my butt scaring me I gasp and I went to his neck and he finally opened his mouth and I shot my mouth and I was in.  I dance with his even more than he did with mine to make sure that this would be enough.

I broke the kiss and Travis sat up and picked me up like we were doing a bridle carry and he is so strong his muscles are perfect. He looked me strait in the eyes . I didn't know he was playing with me intill I felt him squeezing my butt and the his lips in my neck.

"Zane you said you wanted to go upstairs "
What did I do....this just got even worst .....it was supposed to be a single kiss and now this?!?!?!
"I-I-i-I-I-I- ...... "
" come on Zane it would be fun "
"That wasn't part of the deal"
"It wasn't up until you made it."
" N-no "
He put me down and grabbed me again. And this time was touching my butt just because he wanted to.
He rubbed his hands all over my butt and hips. It caused me to blush.
Travis went to my ear and whispered " you will be mine" then bit my ear gently.
I felt him put his hand down my abs and he keeped creeping his flings through the rim of my pants .
Then I kissed him again and he moved his hands back to my butt and was teasing me.

                                -Time skip/Zane's POV still/ night-
I laid in bed alone thinking..... Does Travis .....is he ..... I only did it to get him to stop ...... But he is cute and his eyes are amazing ......

Picks up a piece of paper off the endtable

It was for a get together I don't want to go there no mater what I'm not going. It's all Aaron's fault she's gone !......... But then again....