2

TW: slight mention of nightmares

The days in Hanji's practice had passed like a summer breeze, soft but fast. Eren's wounds were mostly healed, a couple of days ago Hanji had removed the cast, which made it easier for him to return with Mikasa and Armin, which pleased Eren, even though he had gotten used to being in the office and with Hanji's company he missed his own home, he also wondered if when he went home the nights where he woke up from a nightmare or couldn't sleep, would disappear, there were nights when nothing happened, The chestnut was able to sleep well and although that was nice he somehow felt there was something out of place, something wrong, and also missed his own home.

Although he could admit that he had not had a bad time in Hanji's care, she was a pretty nice woman, very lively and cheerful. He was surprised at how animated the woman was. He also had even been able to share several moments with Levi.

Among them it seemed to be forming something interesting, the chestnut was still not sure what it was but certainly curious and invited him to continue.

Somewhat surprising to Eren, he had become close to Levi, no wonder since the black haired man had visited him constantly, it could be said that the chestnut already suspected that he was developing feelings for Levi, something that he had not foreseen given the circumstances in which they had met, but likewise nothing was impossible.

In some visit of Levi, Eren had decided to solve some doubts about him, like his exact age, Eren thought Levi was older than him for about 5 years or so, however by the time he dared to ask Levi about it, the Ackerman had just frowned and let out a little click with his tongue.

"Let's say I'm a little older."

That was all he had gotten in response, even though Eren had tried to make a pout, Levi seemed to be immune to it. After that occasion the chestnut boy had decided not to insist, after all the age was not very relevant, since he himself was of legal age, although of course it did not mean that he would be with someone who would double his age.

"So, now I'm curious" Eren spoke while he scratched his bandaged hand
"Don't hurt yourself" Levi murmured as he looked closely at the plant that Eren had next to his bed, which Armin had brought him days before.

"Erwin is your friend, and you work for him?" the chestnut replied, ignoring what Levi was saying.
"Indeed" the answer seemed more to the air since the Ackerman seemed very concentrated on the little succulent, he seemed to want to ask where he had get it from but did not dare.

"It's time for your routine check-up! I also bring you food," Hanji said as she entered the room.
Eren just smiled at her and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"I didn't want to hear about what you guys were talking about just before I comes in, but I I just could avoid it" added the chestnut woman as she put aside the tray with food. "Erwin is not only Levi's friend, but mine" having said that Levi finally stopped looking at the plant and concentrated on the conversation between Hanji and Eren.
"Really?" Eren asked looking out of the corner of his eye at Levi, who was sitting in the sofa in front of the bed.
"Mh-mh," hummed the woman while checking Eren's wounds. "well, I said my friend, but it's more than that, we've been dating for about 2 years now."

That was a little surprise, Hanji and Erwin, of course Eren didn't know Erwin but he could get an idea, especially because he got along with two very different people, Hanji and Levi. Not that dating Hanji could be difficult, but it could be fun, of course Eren didn't think he could date her, but it had to be an entertaining dynamic.

Hanji continued talking about Erwin and how he had met him, all thanks to Levi, from there she told a couple of funny stories, which Eren half heard since he was starting to get lost in his own thoughts.