(FLUFF X READER) Worried

*Your POV*

My eyelids flutter open slightly and my head stings with a sharp pain. I can see light either side of my eyes but the centre is a blur. As my eyes focus, I notice the dark shadow is coming from Hoseok as his forehead is leaned gently on mine. Struggling to see clearly, I can just about make out his red puffy eyes as a tear drips onto my cheek. Now utterly confused, I try to move but instead stop at the soft touch of his lips brushing over mine as he sobs quietly. I use all my energy to lick my lips as they are so dry, I must've accidentally touched his lips with my tongue as he shudders slightly and flinches back, his eyes wide. "Oh Y/N!!" He continues to cry whilst gripping onto me tightly, his arms supporting my head up into the crook of his neck.

"What... Uh..." I cough struggling to talk as my throat is so dry, "Here" he slowly tips some water into my mouth from a glass he had on the table next to the sofa I was lay on. As I sat up, I held my head whilst trying to speak again, "What happened?" He looked intently into my eyes all the while whilst holding my other hand, "You passed out and.. I... I don't know why but... I didn't know what to do.. So...." Another tear left his right eye but he quickly wipes it away. "Hobi, I'm fine I think I was just fatigued or something" I try to laugh it off but he was way too upset about this.

"Don't ever do that again I was so worried-" he cuts himself off to kiss me roughly but gently at the same time. His arm tightens around my waist as I hook my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. His lips crash into mine repeatedly tugging gently at mine. He licked my bottom lip slightly whilst deepening the kiss. Pulling back for air, he grins before reaching for some tissues to dry his eyes.

"I'm sorry for.. Overreacting but I didn't know what to do I thought... I thought I lost you..." He giggled at his own stupidity for being extreme. I pecked his lips before tracing my fingers over his eyelids, he needed to sleep, his dark circles and red eyes proved that.

I softly stroked him cheeks before replying "Come on, let's nap" pulling him down to join me. His arms pull me close to him holding me in a tight but soft grip as if to protect me - he was so cute! "Don't ever scare me like that again... But I'm always here for you" he whispered in my ear, his warm breath tickling the skin on my neck. "I know you are" I wrap my arms around him and we fall asleep in each others grip.