The Start of Two Siblings

Ok, thank you for those who are reading my new story most of this will be based off the manga but I would like to point out that this character wouldn't have been made if it wasn't for agileo-101 from tumblr for her fem!deku. I am saying this is because I'm afraid people might think that I took her idea but in reality her work struck an idea for me so it might seem similar but it's going to be a bit different then her idea of a fem!deku. Oh and also none of the pictures I post on here are mine.

My name is Izuko Midoriya, and this is the story of how I became a hero.

"Izuku! It's time to go to school! Wake up!" I shout out from the kitchen in the direction of my brothers' room. I listen for a reply as I made his bento box for school.

"I'm already up!" He replied as he ran into the kitchen in a hurry scampering around the area to make sure he got everything he needed.

I stare at him, confused before I pointed to his legs.

"I didn't know that the school changed their uniform policies to boxers." I giggle as I point to his boxers. He looks down to see that he overlooked his pants when getting changed. He cries out at his stupidity as he slowly walks back to his room to get some pants. I let out another giggle, shaking my head my brother as I put together the last of his lunch. I slowly close the bento box and tie the napkin thing around it then placed it inside his school bag.

"Ok, got my lunch ready and Izukus." I heard Izuku walk next to me

"Thanks, Izuko." Izuku thanked me as he took his school bag from my hands."You ready sis?" He asks, heading towards the door. I shuffle around the room until I found everything I needed.

"Yah lets go," I replied putting my last shoe on. Our mom gave us both a loving goodbye as we both walked out the door.

As you could already tell, I live with my mom and twin brother Izuku. Even though Izuku and I are similar by look and interests, I actually have a quirk. That being a healing quirk. Of course, that's not what either of what my parents had which defiantly confused my mother. Giving her a slight heart attack once my quirk came at the age of four. But she got over it saying that my quirk was a descendant from my great grandma or something. Which I find to be entirely ridiculous but no matter. What I really differ from my brother was my intelligence. I was a child prodigy. Meaning I was brilliant. I started reading at a college level at the age of four and was now creating gadgets and selling them to people around the world. Of course, I haven't told my family yet about that. They would flip at how much money I was making. There is definitely other stuff that I haven't said however that something to be told later on in the story.

Small time skip to the Train Station.

"Who's fighting?!?" Izuku shouts as he pushes his way through the crowds of people that stood near the subway tracks. People were screaming and crying about the villain that was rampaging, saying that he tried to steal someone's handbag but failed so after he was pushed into a corner he transformed into a monster and started attacking the area.

I, being just as big of a fanboy as my brother, pushed through the crowd of people with my brother just waiting to see what heroes were fighting the villain.

'Man, I can't wait to write down there quirks capabilities and weaknesses in my journal.'

As we both finally got passed the big crowd of people to the front we both look up to see a giant shark looking villain with dreadlocks fighting K-Kamui Wood!! You quickly pulled out your journal to take notes.

"Izuku!!! Look it's Kamui Woods!!!" I point at the brown figure in the sky with enthusiasm. I quickly glanced around and noticed other heroes. I noticed Backdrift who was creating a water rope to keep the crowd from getting to close to the fight. He is best at protecting innocent people than fighting and is always there when a fire is involved. There was also-OHOH Death Arms!!! The Punching Hero!!! He was holding a piece of the train cord tower that fell from the bridge.