Mirajane x Fem!reader

(Yn) POV

I continue to stumble through the cold and empty streets. It was dark and I was lost.

"Why did they leave me?" I question thinking about my hatful parents. To them I was a devil child just because of my shadow magic. Shadow magic isn't even dark magic!

I continue to stumble through the streets until I come across a large building.

"Fairy Tail? This is a guild?" I open the doors and see an old man fussing at two girls a little older than me. All three of them hear the doors open and look at me.

"Ah, why are you here so late child?" The little elder asks in a gentle voice. I look at the floor and gulp.

"Can I-I join?" The two girls look at me confused, but the old man smiles.

"Why of course! What color and where?"

"Umm... Right here in (f/c)." I speak quietly while pointing to my (b/p).

"Alright then." He turns his attention to the two girls. "Mira please do her stamp, and Erza you can leave."

The white haired girl presses a (f/c) stamp onto my (b/p), but once she finishes she stares at me.

"What's your magic?" Her voice sounded on edge and scares me even more.

"I... Umm... Well..." I don't want to say it... That's the whole reason why my parents ditched me in some random alleyway.

"Is it so bad you don't want to talk about it?" She snorts. I give a small nod with tears building up in my eyes.

"Wait why are you crying?" She asks, concern laced in her voice, and her seemingly cold exterior gone.

"My p-parents left me b-because of it...*sniff*"  Her eyes widen and she surprises me.

"Hey don't cry. They don't know what they are missing out on." Is all she says as she hugs me. After about five minutes of her holding me she breaks the silence.

"I don't think you have a place to stay, so would you like to share with me?" I look up at her and smile.

"That would be awesome!" She nods and we walk to her place hand in hand.

---------------------- 7 Years Later

Everything hurts, those monsters did a number on me... I walk through the doors to the guild and hear as gasp.

Mirajane's POV

"She's taking so long... I wonder if she's okay..." Thoughts of (Yn) getting injured or worse start to fill my head until Lucy's voice cut through them.

"Calm down. She's a S-Class wizard. I sure she'll make it back-" Lucy was cut off by my gasp, but I couldn't help it. (Yn) walks through the doors covered in cuts and scrapes. I quickly make my way to her.

"What happened?" She gives me an obviously forced smile.

"The monsters kept pick up things and throwing it at me, or they just threw me." I look closer and realize that there wasn't just a bunch of small scratches, but there was also a large gash in her torso and on her head.

"Come on I'll fix you up in the infirmary." She nods and I drag her to the infirmary.

(Yn)'s POV

Mira practically drags me to the infirmary, and once we enter the white room she gives me a face.

"What's up with that face?" I tease but get no reaction, instead she hugs me close.

"I was so worried that I lost you." Her words makes me break the hug and look her straight in the eyes.

"You will never lose me. I care to much to leave you."

Mira looks at me and smiles. "Let me clean you up." Then she pulls out a bottle of alcohol, and I begin to freak out.

"No! No I'm good perfectly fine-" I trip because of blood loss, but Mira quickly grabs me before I hit the floor.

"Doesn't look like it~!" She sings into my ear making me shiver slightly.

"Fine, but that stuff hurts!" I complain. Mira nods thoughtfully then smiles.

"I'll get you a milkshake on the house." I think for a second and nod in agreement

----------

Mira starts putting a bandage on my head, while I start talking.

"So Mira, is there anyone you have a crush on?" Mira blushes and nods, and I could feel my heart break a little. But I kept up the act.

"Well who?"

"Well, I'm not telling you."

I sigh and drop the subject.

"Let me hook it together okay?" Mira asks almost done with bandaging my injuries.

"Okay-" without letting me finish Mira leans forward so that her breath was hitting my ear.

"Done." Mira says, but she doesn't move. "Hey (Yn), I'll tell you who I like."

"O-okay." I stutter, still flustered by her warm breath hitting my ear.

"We'll it's... You..." I couldn't comprehend what she was saying, and I guess she took that as I don't like her. As she was starting to climb off of me I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back to me.

She let out a squeak of surprise, and I pressed my lips onto her's. She quickly kissed back with the same amount of passion as me.

She wraps her arms around my neck deepening the kiss. I pull her closer and wrap my arms around her waist. She licks my bottom lip asking for entrance, but I decided to tease and not let her in.

She growls slightly then bites my lower lip with enough force to make me gasp. She easy slips her tongue into my mouth taking advantage of my surprised state and easily winning dominance, and explores my wet cavern eagerly.

Suddenly a bunch of flashes go off and we break the kiss to look up at a smiling Levy, Lucy, Juvia, Erza, and even Wendy and Carla. 

"You guys are so cute together!" Lucy squeals while Mira and I quickly walk out of the room full of fangirls, all while blushing and holding hands.

A/n right now in doing my friends favorite characters (the girls... Except Juvia, she ships Gruvia), but I can take requests.