Erza x fem!reader

Erza's POV

I walked through the doors of Fairy Tail only to be meet with a sight that enraged me.

There's a brawl going on, but it right by the bar. Right by (Yn). Tables, chairs, people, you name it are flying around. Then POW! Natsu hits poor (Yn) with a fire dragon iron first, which makes her clutch her head in pain. 

"Natsu!" I growl making everyone flinch except Mira and (Yn), who is still holding her head.

I march up to the shaking pyrotechnic anger written all over my face. I pull back my armored fist then launch it forward letting it connect with the idiot's head. I watched him go flying for a second then turned to (Yn), who was just rubbing her head now mumbling about 'stupid flaming fists.'

"You okay?" I ask with a concerned face while bending down to her height. She looks up at me with wide eyes and stutters out a rather unconvincing answer.

"Ummm.... Y-yeah I'm fine! Just a-" I sigh while shaking my head, and pick her up bridal style., cutting off her answer.

"H-hey!?" She squirms a little before hiding her reddened cheeks. I smile and lean to whisper in her ear.

"You blushing is cute. Maybe I should make you blush more often." Her face grows even redder while my own cheeks grow a shade of pink, realizing what I just said to her.

Once we enter the infirmary I set her on the bed and grab some medicine for her head.

"I said I'm f-fine."

I smirk at her. "Then why are you stuttering huh?"

"I'm n-not stuttering!"

"You just did." I state with the smirk on my face growing.

"Fine."

"Well why are you stuttering? I don't think it's the flaming fist that hit you." She sighs in defeat.
"I just keep thinking about the person I love..." She sighs again and looks downwards. I could feel my face fall and pain run through my heart. I stood up quickly and retreated to my apartment, not offering an answer to her questions.

(Yn)'s POV

I quickly jump up to try and follow Erza, but my dizziness is making that highly difficult. All I know is that she's upset about something and that she was heading towards Fairy Hill/ her apartment.

--------------------

After 4 or 5 falls that landed me on my head I've finally reached her door.

"E-Erza it's me..." No response. "Erza! Let me in!" Still no response. "Please. L-let me-" The world starts to spin and my vision is getting blurry. The last thing I heard was the *THUD* that happened when my head collided with the floor.

Erza's POV

"What was that? Is (Yn) okay?" My questions, of course go unanswered, so I jump up and open the door.

"(Y-Yn)! Im so s-sorry! This wouldn't have happened if I answered the door earlier... I've got to stop. Blaming myself won't help you..." I quickly lean down to pick up the (h/c) girl and bring her into my room.

"Hey (Yn)... Wake up... Please, I'm sorry." I gently shake her awake.

(Yn)'s POV

"Stap shakin meh." I slur while trying to smack whatever was shaking me.

"(Yn) are you okay?! Why were you on the ground in front of my door?"

"Erza?" I open my eyes to see an Erza with tears welling up in her eyes.

"Oh my gosh! You let me in!" I smile and Erza looks at me like I'm stupid.

"What?"

"You were passed out in front of my door! Why?"

"Oh. I was dizzy, but I chased after you. And fell... And landed on my head... Like five times... Then I passed out because the world started to spin."I smile and stare right into Erza's brown eyes, and she started laughing.

"Hey! That's not funny!... It hurt." I turn away from the laughing redhead.

"Hey... I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you."

"Lies." I huff. Then she rests her chin on my shoulder.

"Sorry." She whispers in my ear. Then my cheeks turn a shade of crimson. I turn away from her so she can't see the deepening blush on my face, but her warm breath on my neck only flustered me further.

"Hey (Yn), can I ask you something?"

"S-sure."

"Who do you like?"

"Ummm... Well..." I turn to look at her. "She-"

"She?" Erza questions me with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah... Look. Iminlovewithyou!" I blurt out. Erza just stared at me, not moving, not saying anything. I can feel the tears threatening to fall as I try to turn and run away from my crush. Key word try, I couldn't because she grabbed me by my wrist.

"(Yn) wait did you just say I love you?" I nod trying to hold in the tears that are threatening to escape.

"I love you too." With that she pulls me to her. "I've always had a crush on you... I was afraid that you wouldn't return my feelings."

"I always returned them." I crash my lips onto her's.

"I love you Erza." I whisper against her lips.

"I love you too (Yn)."