“Yeah, don’t remind me” he shook his head before laughing.

“So is that a yes?” I asked with a grin.

“Maybe”

“Tony!” I shoved him slightly with my arm.

“Fine, it’s a yes” he said and I flung my arms around him, enclosing him into a hug.

The whole period went by smoothly. Tony and I completed the sub work and handed it in on time. It was actually quite easy surprisingly. All we had to do was read an excerpt and answer the questions. I’m good at annotating so it came into play.

*****

Harry’s POV

“Can I leave now?” I said frustratingly. This teacher was pissing me the fuck off.

“You still have five minutes left” he said with a smirk. I want to punch him in the face right now. Why the fuck was he looking at me like that? It was like he was getting some kind of joy out of this. “You decide to show up fifteen minutes late for my class, I’ll retain you for fifteen minutes after class.” He explained. I brought my bottom lip between my teeth and bit on it irritably. I wasn’t even fifteen minutes late. Fucking liar.

I glanced over at the clock as it moved gradually. The constant clicking of his pen was irritating me and he knew it. I glared up at him and he still didn’t stop what he was doing.

“Have you learned your lesson?” he asked and I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah” in other words, of course fucking not.

“Alright, you can leave now” he said and I immediately got up and stormed outside the classroom.

Fucking finally.

I thought I was the only one in the hallway but that soon  vanished.

“Harry” her annoying ass voice called out. I didn’t even want  to turn around so I kept walking, hearing the noise of their shoes increase.

I was almost next to the staircase before a hand rested on my shoulder.

“Harry wait” she said. I turned around and scowled down at her.

“What the fuck do you want Brooke” I questioned while narrowing my eyes. The friends alongside her made me grow even more agitated just from the sight of them. They’re basically like clones of her and its disturbing.

She looked taken aback from my stunned outburst but quickly composed herself.

“You won’t believe what someone sent me this weekend” she exclaimed while scrolling through her phone before stopping. She lifted it up and held it up towards my face. I examined the picture and rolled my eyes.

“I already know you took the damn picture Brooke so get it out of my face” I snapped and she moved it away too slowly. She placed her phone inside her bra before pushing them up. I turned my head away from her.

“Okay, maybe I did take the picture but I couldn’t believe what I had seen that day. I wouldn’t ever think that little miss innocent would cheat on you like that. I thought she was a good girl Harry.” She said while inching closer to me with a devious smile. “Someone that you could trust Harry” she stopped, placing her face next to my ear.

“Someone like me and not a skank like her” she purred ad I pushed her away from me.

“You must really think I’m fucking retarded Brooke, don’t you?” I seethed while narrowing my eyes at her.

“I already know you set that whole shit up since she told me yesterday. I knew you had something to do with it because no boy in their right mind would do that out of nowhere without being told to. So, if you thought telling me this would make us breakup, you’ve got another fucking thing coming.”