Drift King

For Karla💖🍆

Karla's Pov

I watch as Weston edits his video Our Journey.

"Weston are you almost done" I whine as he looks back at me.

"Karla I told you that's not my name" He says looking back at the computer.

"Oh sorry Drift King" I say throwing my hands around his neck and kissing him on the cheek.

"And your my drift queen remember now go get Betty Wap" He says pointing at the baby that had no clothes on. I giggle and go get it and throw it at him. It hits his head,

"BETTY" He yells picking it up off the ground. He looks around and his eyes land on me.

"DID YOU JUST THROW OUR CHILD" He yells playfully at me. I look down trying not to giggle and shake my head no.

"KARLA THERES ONLY US IN HERE AND BETTY CAN'T FLY YET" He says walking up to me shaking the baby in the air.  I break into a fit of laughter and fall to the ground. He puts the baby in the chair and helps me up and let's me sit on the bed.

"We need to be better parents Karla" He says looking into my eyes.

"Weston it's not me its you" I say running out of the room and down the stairs. I hear footsteps getting louder and louder. I get tackled on the couch,

"IF BETTY HAD TO CHOOSE IT WOULD BE ME NOT YOU" He says loudly holding back a laugh. He rolls off of me and let's out a laugh, we both sit up and he plants a quick kiss on my lips.

"You wanna eat some pie" Weston suggest getting up and grabbing my hand leading us both into the kitchen. He opens the fridge and gets the pie out and opens it up. He walks over to get some plants. I quickly pick up the pie and walk behind him smashing it in his face.  I die of laughing and quickly run before Weston murders me and takes Betty.

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU" He yells as I reach the top of the stairs. I run into his room and grab Betty. I try to run out but Weston tackles me once again. 

"WESTON NO" I yell as he wipes his face all over mine.

"EWWWW STOP"

"SAY IM THE HOTTEST BOY EVER AND YOU WONT TAKE BETTY" He says stopping for a second and then continuing.

"WESTON IS THE HOTTEST BOY EVER AND I WONT TAKE BETTY" I yell, he gets off of me and leads me to the bathroom to wash out faces off.

"I'm sorry Weston" I say pouting. He looks at me and then wraps his hands around my waist.

"I love you Karla" He says looking in the mirror.

"I love you too"