I slide on ,black flats and walk to where I put my jewelry. I pull out a pentagram necklace with a black rose on it and I put on black stud earrings. I slide on some black bangles and quickly do my makeup.

I finish up and walk to the back of the door where I have my leather jacket hanging up. I grab that and start walking downstairs.

When I get there everyone except Nikki is hanging out in the living room.

Chelsea is wearing short shorts and a crop top with her red hair in a messy bun. Ashleigh is wearing a blue dress that reaches about mid thigh and her hair is french braided down her back.

The guys are all wearing a different colored t-shirt and shorts. Flash is wearing a red t-shirt with khaki shorts. Justin has a blue shirt with basketball shorts. Blake is in a green shirt and also basketball shorts. Wade has on a black shirt and camouflage khaki shorts.

We wait a while until Nikki comes down, then we go to the cars to drive to the board walk. When we get there it's 7:00.

It's super crowded and we could barely find parking spaces near each other.

We walk around and play games for a while. I won a stuffed dolphin at the water race and stuffed Nemo at the ring toss. Everyone else won a few prizes.

We walk past this huge roller coaster and all the guys want to go on.

"Im not a huge fan if heights" I say

"C'mon it'll be fun!" Flash says

"Yeah, guys we should all go on." Justin says

"I'll just stay back and hold all our stuff. You guys go." I say

"They have bins up there for our stuff" Wade says "if you're really scared, you can sit next to me. I'll protect you" He teases me.

I glare at him and say, "fine" I huff "But I won't like it."

"If coarse you will" Wade says

We all get in line and I can't help but fiddle with my wristband that gets me onto rides without tickets.

I bite my lip and start tapping my foot, trying to get my mind off of how high the ride is. Wade looks at me and starts laughing.

"Stop laughing. This is scary." I say

"No it isn't." He's still laughing "Everyone's afraid of something."

"What're you afraid of" I ask

"Elevators" He says

"I don't like elevators. They make me uncomfortable." I say

"Maybe you're claustrophobic" He tells me

"Maybe" I say

______________________

Once we get to the front of the line, they drag me to the line place for front seats. Nikki and Flash take the very front, behind them is Ashleigh and the guy she slept with last night, next is Todd and Chelsea, then it's Justin and Blake, and finally it's me and Wade.

The cart thing pulls up and a bunch of people with messed up hair get out of their seats.

We all climb into ours and pull down the seat belts. The guy. Comes around and makes sure everything is secure and then we're off.

"I really hate you guys!" I yell as we slowly go up the steep hill. I squeeze my eyes shut and the

My hands are clutching the bar so tightly that my knuckles are white. I feel Wade put his hand over mine.

"Calm down, Percy" He says "It's okay"

"I'm going to die" I say back

"Here" he says. I open my eyes to to see what he was talking about. He has his hand open so I can hold it.

Any other time I would make a comment about not needing to hold his hand, but right now I'm really scared. I grab his hand and squeeze it really hard. He squeezes mine back.

I can feel the cart turning from a steep slope, to a sort of flat area, then it slants down. I hold my breath

"OPEN YOUR EYES" Wade yells at me.

I do as he says and I can see the hill we are about to go down. My eyes widen and Wade must notice. We start to go down and I scream. The world around me flashed from light to darkness and the ground ahead of morphs to a faint red glow.

Once it stops I breathe and my heart calms a little...that is until the next few drops and the loop. After that, I didn't experience my surroundings transforming again.

By the end of the ride, I am breathing heavily and my heart is frantic.

Our seat belts release and I realize that Wade is still holding my hand. I pull away and we climb out. After we grab our stuff from the bins, we head home.

Once inside, I tell Ashleigh that I'm not sleeping in our room and she's okay with it. I change into pajamas and walk over Wade's room.

I knock and he opens the door.

"Hey" He says

"Hi" I walk in and we both sit on the bed

"So explain everything to me"

"So like 2 months ago I was in an accident and I lost all of my memories. My uncle filled told me all about my life, but recently things haven't been adding up to his story," I explain

He motions for me to explain further.

"This people from the beach came to the party last night and one of them tried to tell me that my uncle lied. I should've listened more, but I was just so confused and I want to believe my uncle."

"What did they say?"

"He said that I knew my mother. My uncle told me that she died in childbirth, but the guy gave me a picture of me and a woman that looked quite a bit like me." I pull the picture out and show him.

"Oh wow" He says before smirking "You were a really cute kid."

I roll my eyes at him.

"Im not surprised. You are a sexy girl." He continues and I blush.

"Anyway, I've also been having crazy nightmares and flashbacks or visions or whatever. I feel like my family is lying to me and my mind it trying to get me to remember the truth. And today I found that I can heal in water. I mean how insane is that?!"

"Pretty insane," He agrees. "Your uncle may have lied to you for a reason. To protect you or something."

"I don't want to ask him about it. He might be a lunatic or something. I don't even know if he's my uncle because he didn't tell the media about me and nothing online says that he has a niece." I explain.

"I never heard of him having a niece until I met you" Wade tells me.

"I'm tired" I say out of the blue

"Me too" He says

"Let's go to sleep" I say

We both lay down. I lay on my side facing away from him. Eventually sleep claims me. Unfortunately I have a nightmare.