Chapter 9

Jessica's POV:

Each and every second I spend with Brianna, the more my feelings seem to grow for her. If that's even possible. I just can't help it. She's so amazing, and well sexy. She puts up this tough front to everyone, but slowly I'm getting past her icy exterior. I'm seeing the real Brianna Steele, who isn't even close to being a bitch. She could actually be the sweetest person in the world if she wanted to.

I spent the night with her last night, and well to say it was amazing would be an understatement. The sex is not only just mind blowing, but after the sex is pretty fantastic too. She doesn't kick me out like she does to all the other girls, she holds me. Or I hold her. It's kind of romantic. She just makes my heart skip a beat, and gives me butterflies like I've never felt before. I just know I love her, and I know she loves me too. Even if she'll never admit it.

"Morning." Brianna sits up, and yawns.

"Morning beautiful." I giggle, noticing her extremely adorable bed hair.

"I know, I look like shit. Blame it on the alcohol." She turns to face me, and grins.

"No, you look good." I smirk at her.

"You are such a bad liar." She leans over and kisses me.

I kiss her back. "You always look good baby." I kiss her again.

"Well can't argue with that. I know I'm sexy. Even with my bed hair."

"Yes, you are. Even with your cute bed hair."

She gets up out of bed, and puts a shirt on. Damn, I like her better with no clothes on.

"Do you want anything to eat?" She asks.

"No. But there is something else I want."

"What is it?" She raises an eyebrow at me. It's really sexy when she does that, just saying.

"Come here."

She moves closer to me. "What is it?"

I grab her hand, and pull her on top of me. "You."

I think that was a little more then obvious though, when don't I want her? The better question is, who doesn't want her? She's just so irresistible. Sometimes, I find it hard to believe that out of all the hot girls in the world, she chooses me. I'm not anything special. I'm just some seventeen year old. She's the most gorgeous girl in the world.

I can't even find words to describe how good our sex is. There's no words strong enough. It's not only hot, but it's loving too. I mean, just the way she kisses me. It's like our lips were made for each other. I know, you're probably thinking I'm just some pathetic, clingy virgin but it's true.

After some incredible morning sex, I can't help but want more.