"No!" Henry yelled making everyone stop what their doing and look at us.

"Henry!" Emma said happily as she ran over to him and pulled him into a hug. "It's okay now Henry were taking you back home."

"No I can't go yet mom, I have to save magic first." Henry said as he backed away from Emma.

"What?" Regina asked confused.

"Pan he brought me here because I have the heart of the truest believer, and it's my destiny to save magic and all of you."

"Henry you can't trust him he's dangerous." Mark said.

"No! I live in a town with heroes who have done something that people will remember them by. My father is the son of Rumpelstiltskin and my moms the Savior and daughter of snow white and Prince Charming. Yhen there's me, I don't have magic, I've never been in a battle with a monster of any kind, I'm just boring plain Henry. But now I'm the one who will save magic and everyone else." Henry said with hope in his eyes.

"Whatever pans told you was a lie, it's what he does." The woman in a green outfit with her blonde hair up in a messy bun said.

"Tinkerbell's right Henry, you can't trust him." Hook said.

Tinkerbell I should have known that was her I thought to myself.

"Pans just using you to get something he wants, he tricks your mind in believing whatever he says." Tinkerbell said then she turned to me. "Have you ever see him play a pan flut?"

"Yes and when he did all the lost boys would start howling and dancing around like animals." I said

"Has Henry ever done that?" She questioned.

I nodded my head "yes."

"Pan was able to get Henry to think you guys didn't care for him and then the pan flut did the rest."

"No You just don't understand!" Henry yelled frustrated.

I was suddenly grabbed from behind, everyone else was pushed back by a powerful force into trees and vines tied them up. Henry still stood there but he had a look of worry on his face. The person who was holding me had me in a tight grip so I couldn't move!

"Your in so much trouble for running away." Felix chuckled in my ear.

"Get your hands off of her Felix" Mark snapped as he tried to get out of the vines.

Felix just laughed and stroked my cheek as he stared at Mark with an evil smirk. I struggled to get out of his grip and I still only had Marks cloak covering my half naked body. Felix was kinda getting a little too touchy and it was starting to scare me.

"Enough Felix!" He's voice said behind us and my whole body froze.

Felix let go of me right away and backed up. I wanted to run but my legs wouldn't move, Peters strong arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me to him, I whimpered a little as he's grip tightens up to the point where it hurt.

"You are going to regret what you did back in the tree house, my love." He whispers harshly in my ear.

He let go of me and walked up to Henry.

"Change of plans Henry, if your going to save magic you have to do it tonight."

Henry nodded

"What about my family?" Henry asked.

"They will stay here for their own good, I will release them once you've saved magic and freed them from the darkness. Felix take Rose back to my tree house and lock her in." Peter said as he quickly walked over to me and kissed me.