18

I sat in my room for what seemed like an eternal. i couldn't accept the fact that the supposed love of my life had never truly loved me. what else was the Volturi lying to me about? Did they even care about me? Was all the affection that was given to me over the last 7 years fake? 

Was i just one of Aro's pawns? i don't need this. i got up and wen to the living room, Em was sitting on 

 the couch watching a show about dirt bikes. i crawled into his lap and he wrapped his arms around me. the past 7 years he had been my only ally. he had comforted me when nobody else could. He was the only one i could depend on. 

"I'm sorry Sacha." he mumbled with his face in my hair not looking up. I didn't want to be felt sorry for. "I made up my mind Em, I'm going off on my own for a while." i told him getting up and turning to face him. He had a look of understanding on his face. He knew what it was like to have their mate betray them. "do what you must to get rid of your anger and revengeful feelings. Just be careful  and don't do anything that will get yourself hurt or killed."     

I nod, then race upstairs and go to the living room that now held everyone. I made the announcement without hesitation. "I'm leaving" and with this, i left.