chapter fourteen

Recap: she has arrived at the Cullen's house and she came down for dinner. And Sam is coming.

"Who is Sam?" I asked curiously looking at Alice. All the Cullen's rushed into the living room. ' Rosalie from her bedroom, probably planning on trying to seduce dad. Carlisle from the study. The others were already in the living room.
"Sam and his pack are werewolves, not the kind that only turn on a full moon. Nor can they be killed by a silver bullet." Carlisle explained looking at me calmly. ( have you really ever seen him freak out)

"Well then, what's wrong with him? Why are you worried about it then?" I asked them, I was honestly curious.
"When you and renesmee where born, they came with the plan to kill you. Now that you have returned, we don't know what they want." Esme told me looking scared and worried.
I looked around the room at the other vampires in the room, I could tell that they were not worried about me. Just renesmee and her fucking safety. This doesn't surprise me, since when did they ever care for me?! They through me out like I was trash. I was unwanted. Why should I help them protect protect the coven on hated?
Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. "Cullens, open the door now!"