❛ 5 ❜

A loud crash, much like a pot dropping, was heard from the kitchen. Seokjin's head peaked from the door and he looked around the living room. He was met with a pair of glances and glares and he smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry~" He whispered.

"It's fine." Namjoon smiled, his eyes still closed.

"Five more minutes." Jungkook continued to snuggle into the arm chair.

Poor maknae. Yoongi thought as he yawned and rubbed his eyes. He knew the boy has been so busy with school lately he rarely ever had any time for hanging out with them. It was also visible that he was quite stressed about the upcoming exams but the elder didn't know how to help him. So, he let him be.

"Good morning hyungs~" Taehyung's voice, which Yoongi could recognize all-so-well beamed, "And Jungkookie. And to my favorite hyung~"

He looked up at Yoongi hoping he'd get the hint but the other boy just pushed him off his chest.

"I still want to sleep so it's not morning until I say so." He replied bringing down all hopes from the younger to be happy early in the day.

"Party pooper~" Jimin yawned smacking Hobie's chest to wake him up.

"Ow," The older payed him back by wrapping his arms around the other's waist and pulling him down onto his lap, "A kiss would've done better."

"You're horrible." His dongsaeng shook his head but smiled nonetheless.

Yoongi still remained puzzled about their relationship.

"Can you shut up?" He asked, more like ordered, growling.

"Can you grow taller?" Jimin immediately snapped back.

"YAH," Yoongi's eyes shot open as he threw a death glare at the other boy, "You're just about my height, shortass."

"Min Yoongi," Jin shouted from the kitchen, "No swearing in my house."

"Our house," He corrected him and turned back to Jimin, "1cm doesn't make you any better."

"But it's the 1cm you don't have so, technically--"

Unfortunately, he couldn't finish his sentence as a pillow was thrown in his face with tremendous force.

"Take it back." A certain greenhaired boy, whose nerves couldn't stand being played on, was now filled with energy.

"See," Jimin smiled hugging the pillow to his chest, "Now he's awake, Tae."

Taehyung smiled back, nodding viciously.

"Kamsamnida, Jimin-sshi~" He bowed, playfully deepening his voice until his expression turned grim, "But this means war."

Another pillow was grabbed from the couch and send flying across towards Hobie.

"Andwae, andwae," He panicked jumping around and shutting himself in the bathroom to prevent further attacks, "See you on breakfast."

And with that, Jimin was abandoned by his only hope. But he started thinking about a different plan as Taehyung and Yoongi were pilling up different things.

"These are our resources," The younger whispered to his hyung as he folded their blanket and placed it on the neat pile, "In times like this, where soldiers barely survive, we keep whatever we have close to us. So that we don't lose it in midst of the battle."

A half-smile made its way on the other boy's face as he listened Taehyung talk. It was kind of... cute how he was talking and acting strangely. But that's Taehyung for you and Yoongi knew it wasn't going to change in time.

"Are you telling me to put away my phone?" Yoongi asked, realizing how dumb he sounded but deciding to shrug it off.

"Hyung~" The younger whined his lips forming into a pout which the elder couldn't stand looking at, "Be fun."

Yoongi cleared his troat, preparing for the embarrassing thing he was going to say.

"Well, then," He paused coughing trying to keep a different voice from his normal one much like how the other boy did earlier, "Let's take our best supplies. Forward!"

All looks were now pointed at him, even Seokjin and Hobie came to check what was happening, and Yoongi felt himself sinking lower and lower every second.

Taehyung clapped loudly grinning like the idiot he was. Soon enough, Jimin followed him and so did the rest.

"What are you doing?" He asked them with a slight laugh, even though he wasn't sure about himself either.

"Cheering you on," Jungkook spoke up after what felt like hours, "And that means you need to continue, hyung."

"The audience likes it." Namjoon agreed leaving the other no choice but to keep playing with the kids.

"Hyung, you can join us too." Jungkook smiled at Namjoon but he immediately shook his head.

"I'll ...go help Jin."

"He'll brake our apartment anyway." Yoongi shrugged earning looks of approval and nods.

The bathroom door closed again announcing that Hoseok wasn't done hiding. And as everyone realized that, their fun continued.

"What should we use for our next attack, sir-hyung?" Taehyung was first to step up the game.

Sir-hyung. Aish, this kid really has less intelegent than a baby. A baby?

"Prepare the grenades," Yoongi followed whispering the last part, "The smaller pillows."

In the mean time, Jimin had managed to hide behind Jungkook's arm chair.

"Jungkook-sshi? Jungkook-sshi?"

But the maknae didn't reply, he was too busy on his phone.

"Kid these days and their technologies," He shook his head and with a swift movement grabbed the golden iPhone 6 out of the maknae's grip, "Play with us!"

"I don't want to--"

"Yes, you do. You're gonna have fun. See, you're laughing."

"No, I'm--"

Jimin's fingers made their way towards his stomach as he started tickling the life out of the poor boy. Jungkook couldn't breath, he was laughing too much although he was not having fun.

"You'll.. kill ...me," He managed in between laughs, "Fine.....f-ine I'll p-play with you."

"Yay!"

Jimin happily pulled him behind the arm chair not losing the boys on the couch from sight.

"3, 2, 1... Sh-"

"Breakfast's ready~"

Seokjin's voice was the only thing that could brake their game, aside from the grumbling of their stomachs, of course. That was loud.

× × ×

| 160530 |

A/N
Word count: 989
I hope I'm not moving too slow/fast ughh I'm always worried about the pace of my stories -.-