❛ 4 ❜

"OW!"

Yoongi's eyes lazily opened as he tried to get rid of the blurriness by blinking a couple of times. He couldn't immediately register what was going on but when he finally did, he was annoyed.

First thing he saw was Jimin, or at least he hoped it was him - the boy couldn't see well in the dark. He was jumping on one leg, holding the other in his hand, his face scrunched up.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi asked his dongsaeng slightly startling him with his husky voice.

"I slammed my pinkie in the coffee table." The younger replied quietly.

"Where are you going?"

"I wanted to go to the bathroom," Jimin started explaining himself but Yoongi only listening to parts of it, "But Hobie-hyung was holding me so tight-- I'd rather go back to sleep now."

His eyes were still closing but Yoongi managed to keep them open just to take in his surroundings. He only now realized Taehyung was laying on his chest clutching the blue blanket. He also noticed that the boy was shivering, making his heart beat go faster. He cursed himself for not sharing the blanket with Taehyung properly and being a bad hyung.

So, seconds later he found himself removing the warmth source and placing it over the other boy's shoulders. Satisfied, he gave a warm smile to the redheaded teenager. But to his surprise, the younger snuggled even closer.

"So considerate." Taehyung murmured only enough for Yoongi to hear.

"You're heavy." The older of them scrunched up his nose making a mental note to not talk out loud anymore.

"Too bad because I'm not moving." Tae sassily replied smiling and closing his eyes ready to fall asleep again.

And as Yoongi hated arguing and didn't have any energy to do so in the middle of the night, he sighed and let his body rest.

× × ×

| 160530 |

A/N
Word count: about 315
I'm kinda happy about this book idk •∆•
So, that was really short as well, (I keep saying that) but I think I'm gonna do one short, one longer. The next one will be longer.