❛ 2 ❜

The doorbell rang and Yoongi could feel his eyes roll on their own. It wasn't that he didn't like the others no, he was glad he had actual friends. It was his sexuality that bothered him. Seokjin was the only one that knew, he was his roommate anyway, and he was hoping he could trust him. Of course, the eldest had suggested he should come out to everyone but when Yoongi begged him not to tell, he didn't bother him about it ever since. Jin respected his dongsaeng enough and he was grateful for that.

But he didn't know how his friends might react, he didn't know them as well.

"Yoongi-ah, come out," There was a silence as Jin opened the door and stuttered the last part, "f-from your room."

"Were you making a pun?" The boy smiled slightly but frowned almost immediately, "Someone might hear you."

"Mianhae," The elder apologized, "But come greet them now."

He knew he couldn't oppose his hyung so his feet were already dragging him to the living room and down the hallway.

When he arrived at the front porch he was greeted with five friendly looking faces. Their stares turned to him and he awkwardly avoided them by looking at his shoes.

"Aigoo~ Suga hyung is embarrassed again." His cheek got pinched by one of the boys and he quickly jumped back at the sudden touch.

He held his face in both of his hands filled with anger trying to hide the blush.

"What are you doing?!" He questioned the orange haired boy in front of him.

Instead of an answer all he got was a rectangular smile. The younger didn't seem to be fazed by his remark so he looked at Seokjin for support. Once his eyes met with the elder's, he nodded and smacked Taehyung's head.

"That's not how you greet people, kid." He said with his mom-like tone.

Taehyung pouted slightly and looked back down at Yoongi, who didn't want to be faced by their height difference so he turned around. He walked further inside the house, the others following close behind.

"Eomma, did you cook for us?" Jungkook, the youngest, asked once they settled in the living room.

"I thought I told you not to call me mother. I'm a man." Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows.

"But Namjoonie-hyung is fine with being a dad." The maknae shrugged searching for his hyung's help.

"Respect your hyung." Namjoon replied standing on Jin's side making the elder smile a little.

"Of course, the parents support each other." Hoseok, or Hobie, nodded in agreement.

He was met with a pair of murderous glances and he gulped. Thankfully, Jimin placed a hand on his shoulder.

"That makes you the evil cousin." He stated testing the other's temper.

"YAH!"

And they started running around the small coffee table constantly getting reminded by Jin that if they break something they won't be getting dinner. Taehyung sat down on the couch and Yoongi started walking towards the only arm chair. Although just in time, the maknae flopped down on it pretending he never saw his pissed off hyung. So, he had no other choice but to sit next to the annoying alien on the couch.

"Why are you so quiet, Suga-hyung?" He got asked a question by Taehyung the moment his butt felt the warm material.

"Why are you so loud?" Yoongi shrugged hoping this wouldn't be enough to sadden the younger, "And why do you call me Suga?"

"Cause it's like sugar," The younger explained and Yoongi raised an eyebrow in confusion, "And you're just as sweet."

He got pinched on the nose but before he could react Taehyung had laid down, his head on his hyung's lap.

"Why are you like this?" He sighed secretly looking down at the younger.

He knew the boy was joking. It was his character, he's always been like that. At least, from when Yoongi have known him. But his hyung still couldn't get used to the playful youngster and his affectionate behavior. There was something about his sparkly eyes, pinkish nose, those red lips that constantly melted into a warm smile, that didn't seem to fit with Yoongi.

In the background he could see Jungkook lazily switching the channels on the TV while he waited for Namjoon and Jin to serve the food. Jimin and Hoseok were still running around the apartment constantly blocking the maknae's view and earning groans.

But that was just background.

Yoongi had thoughts far different from his surroundings and they were all focusing on the boy in his lap. He couldn't understand how he was so calm with his eyes closed but whenever he opened you can just see the crazy in them.

"Be careful it's still too hot to eat...Yoongi?" Finally the boy moved his eyes up only to see Jin holding a bowl of ramen.

"It's fine," Hobie smiled at Seokjin's comment sheepishly, "I think the bowl's the only thing Yoongi-hyung will be dating for a while."

Everyone stared at Hoseok with confused or angry expressions or a mixture of both.

"Get it? Cause the bowl is hot...so he can date it?"

"I say we separate his bowl among ourselves as a repayment for his pun." Jimin suggested, every nodding, happy to get more of Jin's cooking.

"Aish~ you're a bunch of party poopers."

"Hyung," Jungkook snapped his fingers to get Hoseok's attention and when he succeeded he pointed to the table, "Go make friends with the bowls then."

"Yes, you could use a date or two too." Namjoon pointed out.

They were all laughing loudly by now, the exceptions being Yoongi and Taehyung. Although they both cracked smiles, the elder's less visible. Yoongi didn't even want to question why his cheerful dongsaeng was now quiet, just laying down peacefully.

"What's wrong with ya, kid? You're not moving." Namjoon suddenly asked and Taehyung shrugged almost pushing Yoongi off the couch.

"I think I might've gotten it from Suga-hyung. I feel sleepy."

"Yah," The other boy smacked the younger's chest as he laughed.

"Get a room." Jimin murmured under his breath and Yoongi's cheeks got hotter but Taehyung pretended he didn't hear it.

Instead, he sat up moving his head away from Suga's lap, which he was sorry for, but got squezed tight next to him again once the remaining people sat with them. Their shoulders were all touching but Yoongi and Taehyung were in the middle so they had it worst. The maknae watched amused as his legs were hanging from the side of the arm chair. Yoongi was now cursing himself mentally for letting the younger do what he wanted in his own house.

A quick glance is all it took to address the order they were sitting in. Hoseok and Namjoon from the sides, Jimin and Jin next to them and of course, the duo who couldn't breathe.

Well, this night is going great so far.

× × ×

| 160527 |

A/N
Word count: 1160
More of a filled but I guess I tried to make it interesting. I hope you understood how their relationship is. And I forgot to mention they're not a band, just a group of friends.