A Howard Stark (sorta) fanfic

This is based in Captain America the First Avenger so the OC, she is Howard Starks assistant, she helps him with his experiments and inventions. So she helps him study the tesseract bullet and when it explodes she is granted with, not exactly immortality, she doesn't age but she can still die from a gun shot or a heart attack or drown, therefore not immortal. So her and Howard fall in love and everything. She is pregnant (a few years later) with Tony when she realises people want to experiment on her because she doesn't age so after giving birth she has this idea to keep her son and Howard safe, she goes into hiding (because no one knew she was pregnant) and gets her friend Maria to marry Howard and "adopt" Tony.

Later, after Avengers and none of the other stuff happens they're all friends the avengers, she's running from people when Steve who is about to walk out of the tower grabs her by a limb and drags her inside because he remembers her, I mean for him it wasn't that long ago. Long story short she ends up meeting her son telling him who what why and so on, also explaining that the people chasing her can't know Tony's her son otherwise they'd go after him too because he inherited this "gene" he just hasn't unlocked it. This can be split into 2 or more books or just 1 book.