New oc! :D

Because 11 Oc's weren't enough...now we have 12 eeeeeyy!

Also,  xLxst_Mindx

(Tagged you so you know this is the oc for teh rp :3 )

Name: Arthur Caldwell

Nickname: Killstealer or Cronos...mostly Cronos

Age: about 25 or so

Appearance: one eye is bandaged and the other is orangeish-yellow with a slight arrow in it and it has the lines of a clock in it as well and a few lines that make it look like a cog.Dark-red hair, pale skin, a scar on his left cheek.clothing: he wears a yellow scarf, dark brown leather jacket, a light yellow shirt, a bow that has a clock patter along it and it's ends look like arrows. Dark jeans and boots.

Personality: he is cold and doesn't exactly warm up to people that well, he can come off as an asshole if he speaks but he is mostly quiet. Though under that shell hides a really protective and caring guy even if he would be brutally honest about anything and has a bit of a sailor mouth.

Special things?: his eye can see really far and really well, that's why he's a good archer and he has tattoos all over his torso with writtings in irish and symbols of clocks and ancient stuff.

Here's a better understanding

Also check out the speedpainting on my youtube channel: B0redAnimat3s   ;)