Chapter 13 part R rated

Start from the beginning

“Calm down Princess I only looked because you were dressed.” His hands shot up defensively, the smile clearly still evident on his gorgeous face. I laugh and walk over to my sock draw. I pulled out a pair of forest green trainer socks to match my converse and attempted to pull them on. My body took a U turn and crashed dramatically onto the bed, my head resting on Harley’s crotch. His hardness poked into my neck and I gasp, quickly sitting up and pulling my socks on with ease.

“Sorry about that.” I muttered cheerfully, trying to ignore the lust that had taken over his eyes. I walked back to pick up my converse then sat back down on the bed. Why do these things have to be so difficult to put on?

***

Several minutes later I had gotten my converse on and my hair curled. I’d put on some natural makeup and was ready to go.

“You ready now?” Harley groaned.

“Yes, yes, yes let’s go then.” I rolled my eyes at the small childlike qualities he has, “What film are we watching?”

“Some new horror film that Coltons been going on about.” H e answered, tugging my into his side and putting his arm around my waist as he pushed me out the front door.

***

“Hey boys!” I greeted happily. It’s been so long since we’ve spent some serious time together and I missed them.

“DD we missed you!” Mason greeted wrapping me in his large arms. His manly scent filling my nostrils. God I missed him. I hadn’t realized just how much I treasured him before. We really have to go out together one night.

“I missed you to big boy.” I chuckled; giving him cheeks a good squeeze before he squatted me away.

“Forgetting someone?”

“Colty Bear!” I ran over to him and brought him into a tight embrace. I really did miss these two, they are practically the only family I have left.

“Hey Daisy, you look beautiful by the way.” He whispered the last part next to my ear, earning a growl from Harley and a chuckle from me. This guy!

We all walked together to buy our tickets and snacks. Harley insisted that he pay for me, even though I only had a ticket and a bottle of peach flavored water. This was how it should be, us all going out to the Movies every Saturday night. OMG we should so have a movie night on Saturdays!

Before I noticed we’d even moved from the till we were in our seats. We were sitting in a cute little quartet of seats to the side of the long isle, me seated next to the wall, followed by Harley, Mason and finally Colton. The film started and I felt a warm hand land on my thigh. Electrical pulses vibrated through my body as he moved his hand slowly further up my thigh. I quickly swatted it away of course and set my eyes on the screen.

I gasped in shock, it was back, but this time he’d gone further up. His hand was currently playing with the button on my shorts. I tried to push his hand away but he was too determined. His hand eventually undid the button and pulled the zip down. I fumbled with my shorts and tried to pull the zip back up but he was adamant for it to stay down. I turned to him and pleaded silently with him with my eyes. A smirk grew on his face as he pushed his hand into my shorts. “Please!” I whisper shouted...and that is a thing before you say anything!

“No.” He whispered calmly back before allocating his eyes to the screen in fake interest. His hand clenched my mound making me gasp in shock.

“Stop” I tried desperately to pull his hand out but he wasn’t budging. Admittedly I wanted him so badly to do this, but not here!

“I wish I could Princess.” He growled huskily.

I chocked on the air I was breathing when he pushed a finger onto my clit. Sparks ignited the mellow embers in my core once again .His fingers rubbed against my clit slowly, making me moan with pleasure. I slapped my hand up to my mouth and ducked my head down so no one could see me My eyes caught sight of Mason giving Harley a questioning look before he shrugged away. Please don’t tell me this is actually happening here! “Harley please.” I begged, looking up at him weakly.

He completely ignored my plea and rubbed my beaded clit roughly. I took my bottom lip into my mouth and bit down to stop my moans escaping my lips. His fingers dragged down my pussy. Oh gods please no. I was in pure ecstasy. The feeling of him touching me to tenderly and intimately in such a public place was electric. His fingers smoothly massaged my clit again before slowly dragging themselves back down to my opening. I moaned into my lip and pushed my head against his strong shoulder in pure pleasure. “Oh Harley.” I purred loudly.

A/N

So what ya think? Good? Bad? Beautiful? Ugly? LET ME KNOW PLEASE! So were any of you expecting  this? Pfft probably! So yea sorry for the late update. I love you all my little angels!

Cez

xxx