Chapter 5

Alicia's POV:

I quickly change into a blue, one shouldered shirt with white shorts a brown belt and sandals (pic above).

DJ leads us down stairs. I grab both my suit cases on my way. Soon we are outside Jackson's room. "Um, DJ, this is Jackson's room. He's already been through enough." I say. "He'll be fine. Now Ramona, go take a look onside." She says.

I sigh and follow Ramona into the room. It could hold two big beds and a desk. "Ok, I'm going t o find some blue and white paint. Do you mind?" She asks. "No." I say. She smiles and walks away. I make my way inside. DJ smiles and goes downstairs. I quickly unpack my bags and place them in the closet and then DJ comes in with a beautiful white head and foot board and a comfortable looking mattress.

"We'll shop for some bed cover and pillows for you to make it your own. Now I have to go make a cake for Jackson so he won't be that mad about his room." She says. "Ok." I say. I go back up to the attic and get the boxes my friend Marly had sent from England for me. They are my most prized possessions. Trophies for gym, cheer, dance, and art. I have about fifty and five really big ones. I arrange them in a corner of the room place some medals on top of some.

I then take out a box that contains my mom's old jewelry. The pieces them selves are very beautiful. I then take out my lap top and tablet. These are important to me because they have several pictures of me and my parents in them.

I take my guitar and place it by my bed and make sure it's tuned. I quickly put everything else where I want them to go, but I make sure there is enough room for Ramona's stuff and make sure it won't be crowded. I then go into the living room.

"Hey Stef, can you take my covers shopping?" I ask her. "Sure kid, let's go." She says. I smile and we get into her car and drive to the nearest store. I end up getting blue sheets with white designs on it as well as new pillows with matching pillow cases. I have Stef buy it and we drive back to the house.

When we get there I quickly make my new bed and Ramona has already painted and dried the room. "I can't believe we're going to live together. This is exciting." I say. "Yeah, says the girl when went to clubs all her life. My mom and Stefanie are planning a girls night at a dance club and i bet they'll take you with them." She says.

"Hey, I only went because my mom owned the hottest dance club in London." I say. "Yeah, and that's how you became a DJ?" She asks. "Yeah, and how I met Stef. She taught me everything i know about spinning, but I had a dance, cheer, and gymnastic team for everything else. As well as a guitar teacher." I say.

"Cool." She says. we talk for what feels like ages. I really don't want to stop, but Jackson walks into our room. "I want my room back." He says. "It's not my fault, it's your mom's." Ramona says. "Ramona, DJ can't do this on her own, she need our help, all of our help. From the stories Stef told me, DJ and her had to help raise their little sister Machelle from a young age." I explain.

"Oh well." She says. I glare at her and then head to the attic and climb onto the roof, somethingI had learned to do when I lived up here. I look over the San Fransisco skyline and sigh. Why couldn't life be as peaceful as this? Why did it have nasty twists and turns? I guess I'll never know.

I only crawl down to get my sketch book and draw the sunset and when it's dark. When I reach the kitchen everyone was waiting fir me. "Alicia, where were you?" Stef says. "I was on the roof sketching the sunset." I say. "Oh, ok. Just let us know where you are next time." DJ says.

"I give her a smile and pour myself a glass of milk. After I drink it I announce that I'm going to sleep and head to Ramona and my's room. I change into fluffy PJ bottoms and a purple tank top. I braid my hair in a french braid and crawl into my soft bed. As soon as my head hits the pillow I'm out like a light.

Dream:

"Hey, I'm Eliot. You must be Alicia Michaels. I've heard a lot about you from my friend Jackson Fuller. I may have heard stories, but nothing can compare to you in real life." An extremely hot guy in front of me says.

"Hi. Yes I'm Alicia Michaels. It's nice to meet you Eliot." I say. "Whoa, cool accent. English?" He asks me. I nod. "Nice. Anyway, my buddies and I are going to this party tonight, want to come?" He asks me.

"Yeah, that'd be great." I say. "Great, see you at 9." He says, winking at me. I blush and walk out of school and get in Stef's car. "Hey Stef, I was wondering if I could go to a party tonight?" I ask. "No." She says. "What? Why not?" I ask, dumb founded.

"Because I said 'No'. Now stop asking. I jump out of the car. "You can't tell me what to do, you're not my mom. I can do whatever I want." I say, backing into the street. "Get back here." I say. i shake my head. "Alicia!" Someone yells. I look next to me only to get hit by a truck.

End of Dream:

"AH!" I yell. I look up to see Ramona standing over me. "Are you ok? You were talking in your sleep." She tells me. "Yeah I'm fine, bad dream." I say. "Ok, if you're sure. Let's try to get some sleep." She says. I nod and instantly fall back asleep.