Chapter 2

Alicia's POV:

I wake up to Stef shaking me. "Ali get up. You have to get ready for the party. I set out dress on the counter in the bathroom. Now go get dressed." She says. I sigh, but crawl out of DJ's bed and go into the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

I undress and pick up the dress Stef picked out for me. I like her style. (Pic above is her dress and hair). I quickly change then set to work on my hair. Once that is done i leave and have Stef do my make up. I go down to the party early to set up.

When I get there Alex is already there. "Oh, hello Alex." I say. "Alicia. What are you doing here?" He asks. "Have to set up. Last time Stef had to so I have it this time." I say. "Cool. Why do you call Stefanie Stef instead of Aunt Stefanie?" He asks.

"Well, she's more like my sister than my godmother. When I was growing up Stefanie was always at our house because she was my mom's best friend. When my mum and dad passed away, she was the only thing I had left. Besides, she's too young to be my Aunt. I have an Aunt Margret and she is super strict," I say.

He laughs, shaking his head. "Well I have to go, see you later Alicia." He says. He then walks out of the room. I sigh and finish setting up my equipment. Soon people start to show up, including Kimmy's daughter with her soon-to-be-ex-husband. DJ hates him. DJ's youngest son starts to clean up some mess.

I walk over to DJ and Kimmy who are talking to her ex Fernando. Apparently he cheated on her several times. He leaves. Once he leaves Kimmy introduces her daughter everyone. "Everyone, this is my daughter Ramona." She says. "Ramona, you know all these people right?" DJ asks. Sh point to Jesse, Joey, and Mr. Tanner. "I know these three. My mom calls them Dreamy, Cleany, and Weeny." She says.

I rush over to Stef who is at the spinning table. "Ok, everybody, it's time to take this back to the late 80's when this party got started. New Kids on the Block." Stef announces. I remember my mom teaching me this when I was little. I quickly go stand by Ramona. We dance then i go to the table and change songs.

Then some guy walks in. "Hey Tanner, Fullers, Gibblers, Gladstone, Rippers, Katsopoli, and person I don't know he says, looking at me. "Alicia Michaels." I say. "Michael. Hi." He says. I laugh. "Steve." DJ says, hugging him. "Thanks for coming by." "Are you kidding? Free food." He says. I hand the table to Stef and go over to Ramona.

"Hi, I'm Alicia. Yo may know me as DJ Michael." I say. "Oh yeah. You're like England's best DJ." She says. "That's me." I reply. We talk for a little bit before DJ pushes Jackson over to us. "Hey." He says, looking at me and not Ramona, which I think DJ wanted him to say hi to her, not me. "Hi." She says, not even caring he wasn't looking at her.

They then get their phones out and play. I role my eyes and look over at DJ. Her and Kimmy rush over. "Put your phones away. Put them away. Talk." DJ says. Ramona roles her eyes. I have a feeling I'm going to get along great with her.

When they leave Ramona starts talking to me. "So Alicia, what was it like in England?" She asks. "Cold and wet. It's almost never sunny. The people there are friendly enough though." I says. "Cool. So what's it like being a world famous DJ?" She asks me. "Pretty cool. My mum and I used to go to a secret little crook at the top of Big Ben and go through some music." I say.

"What happened to her?" Jackson asks. "Her and my dad were killed by a drunk driver in a car accident. Since Stef is my godmother, she got custody of me." I say. "I'm sorry. My dad just died. In a fire." Jackson says. "Sorry." I say. I look between Jackson and Ramona. Thinking about their behavior earlier I believe they would be a good couple. Suddenly everyone is chanting 'Forever'.

I grin and go over to Stef. After Jesse sings Mr. Tanner get the Rippers to play 'Wild Thang'. Everyone leaves. Soon everyone is cleaning up. I'm in the kitchen talking to Ramona. We walk out and she calls for her mom. "Come on mom, let's go home." She says. Suddenly Max runs in from outside. "How'd I do?" He asks Jacksn who is sitting on the couch.

"29 seconds. You still got 2 more garbage bags to break your record." Jackson says. I look at Ramona and smirk. 'Really Jackson?' I think. Max goes to pick up another bag. "Ready?" He asks Jackson when he has it positioned on his shoulder.

"Set." Right as he is about to take off Ramona stops him. "Hold on. Hold on." She says. "Your mom told Jackson to take out the trash. He's using you." She says. "Um, no. I'm just giving my little brother the chance to break the world record for trash take out." Jackson says.

"Max, you don't have to do what he says." She says. "Yeah I do. Jackson planted a tiny explosive in my brain. That he can detonate at any moment." Max says. I role my eyes and give Jackson a disbelieving stare.

"Oh please, he just stole that from 'Mission Impossible'." Ramona says. "Max, Max, Max, don't listen to her." Jackson cuts in. "Then do it. Blow his head up." I say, crossing my arms. "Yeah, blow my head up." Max copies. "Alright, fine. I made it up." Jackson confesses.

"How dare you." Max says, swinging the garbage bag into Jackson's chest. I quickly suppress my laughter. Ramona does too and is now checking something on her phone. "You can start making your own bed too!" Max yells. "Wow, thanks Ramona. So glad to see you once a year. As for you Alicia, you're on strike 1." He says.

I stare at him in shock. "Strike 1? Really? Jackson Fuller, how dare you put me on strike 1 when you were the one getting their little brother to do his chores. How lazy can you get?" I ask before stomping off. I go into DJ's room and fall fast asleep.