Chapter One(Remake)

Hey guys! So I decided to re-edit the chapters, honestly looking back I was so shocked I even wrote this and people read it. So thank you and sorry! I hope you guys don't mind.

I might change names, such as the main character. As well as about the individuals mentioned in the story. Welcome to my new revival of the story!

Chapter One (Remake)

Most people asked me why did I decide to do this. Many thought it was pleasure. Many also thought it was for the fame and amount of money you could earn. I didn't blame them, the industry itself wasn't thought to be romanticized, it was filled with horrible plot lines and beefy attractive men.

When I first took the card in my hand after being scouted on the strip by a handsome man in a suit. I chucked it in my draw annoyed with it. I wasn't sure if I should feel offended, or if I should be happy. The man basically told me to spread my legs for money, it was disgusting if you thought about it. Spreading your legs for the camera and letting people watch you.

How anyone not feel embarrassed by it?

However, life has its own turns. My grandmother, the only one who had taken me after I had came out. My father was never in my life, but when he was, it was never good. My mother had felt ashamed and kicked me out, leaving me grandmother too take me in. For an eighty year old woman, she had some spunk in her thinking she could fight anyone who looked at me different.

Her hospital bills had skyrocketed and my minimum paying job was barely able to pay the taxes for it. So sucking up my shame I called the man back. He was excited, more than I would like him to be. He brought me in like his little toy, he explained everything to me and showed me the rooms.

The first man I had slept with was handsome, with hardened pack of abs and glimmering grey eyes. His tanned skin and strong chest made me nearly crumble under him. He felt different, it was my first time doing anything like that. My heart was pounding and my head was spitting its thoughts of regrets.

Until I felt him. His warm skin and passionate gaze. He felt powerful. But, I felt more powerful. The man that I had fallen charms to was quickly adjusted as I took over. Feeling his lips pressed against mine and the confidence against my body, I charmed him.

For once I felt like I did something in my life right feeling the man tremble and moan underneath me. It was my first experience. But, I had many many more

Paying my grandmothers bills had become nothing now, affording myself my own luxury. Buying a new pair of shoes and a car. I was tempted to continued, I felt ensured with the money and starting investing a restaurant with the extra money earned.

Quitting the life seemed impossible. After-all working with the famous and well-known industry Adonis the company was practically filled with tall, built and tanned beautiful men. They took after exactly what was pictured as an Adonis they postures, looks and words were enough to make straight guys turn gay.

During this time I had met someone. Beautiful, dark, dangerous and exciting. He helped changed me. His beautiful inked arms had protected and loved me, and his kisses were enough to make my head spin around. He was everything to me and remained as so.

That was until he was taken from me. Armed robbery, and assault. I didn't want to believe it. I never did and I kept fighting, going through lawyer after lawyer and seeing him time and after. Everything in my life was slowly falling apart. Being with his was hard enough.

Until he disappeared. Vanished. Like he completely never existed. I cried for a very long time. Cried and cried called his number millions of time and hoped he would call me back. But, nothing.