Chapter 1

Sarahs P.O.V

Hi! I’m Sarah Smith and I’m 17 years old.. I’ve just moved from Sweden to L.A. I live with my mom, dad and siblings. My boyfriend lives in the house next to ours, I love him with all my heart! His name is Jake Silver. I love skateboarding, sing, dance and a lot more stuff. I’m not like everyone else, I’m kind of weird.. Very weird.. I’m the top cheerleader in school and I’m kind of popular, but I really don’t care about popularity.. And I’m kind of a belieber, just so you know…

___________________________________________________

"SARAH!" My mom yelled from downstairs. "JAKE IS HERE!" "Commimg!" I yelled back. I really love my mom! She’s not like every mother, boring and strict.. She’s fun, she’s almost like a teenager! I brushed my hair and walked downstairs. "Hi babe, you ready?" Jake said smiling. "Yepp! Where are we going?" I asked and pecked his lips. "It’s a surprise babe" I giggled a little and took my phone and went outside. We jumped in Jake’s car and Jake began to drive. After about 15 minutes we arrived at the beach.

We sat in the sand talking. “Want some ice cream babe?” “Yeah sure!” Jake stod up and walked to the ice cream shop, he left his phone. I looked over the ocean until I heard Jake’s phone ring. I looked at the screen and saw ‘babe’ I took his phone and answered. “Hi babe!” I heard a women’s voice say. “Who are you?” I asked. “Oh! I’m Jake’s girlfriend! Lindsey!” I didn’t say anything.. I was heartbroken,” he’s been cheating on me.. “What are you doing with my phone?” I heard jake say behind me. I turned around and stood up. “GO TO HELL FUCKING DICKHEAD! WE’RE SO OVER!” I yelled tears streaming down my cheeks. I threw the phone on him and ran away.

After a while of running I bumped in to someone. Both of us fell. “Omg I’m so sorry!” I said and stood up. “It’s okay” a mans voice said, I looked up and kind of freaked out when I saw who it was.. Justin Drew Bieber! “Are you okay? What happend?” “Um.. My boyfriend kind of cheated on me..” I said looking down and started to cry again. “Aww come here!” He said and hugged me. We talked for a while. “Wanna do something?” Justin asked. “Sure!”. We walked to my house, I opend the door and heard my mom crying. “Mom? What happend?” I asked worried. She looked up at be with bloodshot eyes..