"So, you call Akashi-kun by his name?" Kuroko asked. "Yea, he wanted me to." I explained. "Well, can you call me by my name to?" He asked with his light-blue eyes looking at me like a puppy dog. "Oh, sure. Tetsuya." I smiled. He leaned over to me as lean away from him, still remembering what happened at the tub. Kuroko let out a little smirk and went even closer to me. (I know it's confusing, but I will say there names in my mind while their first names.)

"Ha, I won't hurt you. I just want to kiss you." He whispered. "That's not what you did at the tub." I pointed out. Kuroko didn't seem like he cared. Instead he zoomed in and kissed my cheek. Still has his lips on my cheek, Kuroko nibbled a little bit like a mouse. Then next thing I know, he went from cheek to my neck, nibbling. I didn't seem to hurt, but it didn't feel good neither. 

"Tetsuya, please stop." I asked softly, this time he immediately stopped and layed his back on the bed. This is strange....he wasn't that obedient last time.  I look over to the book shelf and saw the title of the book staring at me. THE HISTORY OF THE GENERATION OF MIRACLES staring at me. Tempting me to read it and learn more. No, I can't. Not while Kuroko's here. But I want to though! No! I have to control myself.

Kuroko sat up and looked at me, then the book shelf. "So you read that book." He noticed. I slowly turn my head to him, looking like he said something creepy. How did he know? Did I give it away? Oh who am I kidding? Of course I gave it away! "How did you know?" I asked. Tetsuya got up from the bed and walked over to the book shelf. He picked out the book and started flipping through that pages, quickly. 

"This book is fiction." He blurted, "a very old book. One of those, that would cause rumors and stuff." Rumors? What rumors? Oh, about the vampires and stuff. "It was made by someone who wanted us dead and gone." Kuroko continue, "if I were you, I wouldn't believe in this book. It has too any mistakes here." Kuroko put the book back on the shelf and sat back next to me.

"And you know because you know everything about you, right?" I guessed. "That, and the book said made in china at the bottom." Kuroko said. Made in China? They do it to books to? Damnit! Now I fell sorry and stupid.

"So you're not vampires?" I asked, "not to be rude or anything." "No, we're not. Just sexy young men who lives in a mansion in the woods." He smiled. I feel so horrible right now so assuming that they're vampires....I feel really bad. Especially for Kise. "I'm so sorry, Tetsuya. Everyone really" I apologized. "Where's everyone else? I should apologized to them too...." "No, it's okay. You're still new here, so yiu didn't know." Kuroko consoled me.

The door opened and came in Murasakibara with a glass of water in his hand. "Hello cutie!" he smiled childishly when he saw me. "Murasakibara, you're here." I gladly noticed, "where's Kise?" "Kise-chin's alright. He's back to himself." He informed me. Oh, thank goodness. I thought they were going to lock him up of something.

I sighed in relief, "where is he, now?" "Aka-chin's office. We have a meeting on what to do with Kagami." Murasakibara said. He handed me a glass of water for my parched throat. "Thank you. I got so worried." I took a sip. "We all got worried." Murasakibara said, " As it turns out Kise-chin has something wrong with his past that cause him to act like that." "Yes. All we could do is keep an eye on him." Kuroko added.

"So he has never done this before in front of you, Murasakibara?" I asked. "No. We never seen him do it to a female at least." He answered, "only males from the outside." I placed the glass of the nightstand while having having a conversation with these two. "Do you guys enjoy living here?" I asked them. They didn't look quite sure how to put their answer so they just spilled it out.

"Better than living alone." Murasakibara blurted, "it's too scary alone." "I agree, and I get along with everyone here....." Kuroko paused, "well...except for Midorima-kun." Him too, huh? Well, I wonder how many people who doesn't get along with that green-haired, four-eyed, young man. Kuroko turned and looked at me.