Chapter 8 (The secret)

I woke up and saw Justin laying next to me. i tried to get up but he held me tighter and i smiled. My eyes caught a glimpse of the clock and it was already 1pm, we slept in. "Oh shit Justin! we have to get up now" i said shaking him lightly. "Huh? why?" he moaned lazily and hugged me again. "Justin we have to be at the studio, its already 1pm we slept in" i said and Justin's eyes flew open. " Oh shit usher is going to kill us" Justin said getting up. I got up and so did Justin, we both checked our phones "20 missed calls from usher" i said and i got up from the bed and got a towel. "i got 20 missed calls too and also from scooter" he said and stood to his feet. "Get a towel and use the guest room bathroom, get dressed and id meet you downstairs in 30 mins" i said and walked into the bathroom shutting the door.After a while i got dressed in a black mini dress and black heels, i left my hair straight and got my car keys. I went downstairs to see Justin dressed and looking handsome. Justin wore all white and red snap backs. "Hey cutie u look hot" he said and winked at me. "Oh hush Justin we are late leggo" i laughed and rushed out the door. i tossed my car keys over to Justin "you drive" i smiled at him and he nodded.

At the studio there were fans everywhere, and they all seem to think I'm dating Justin. "Why are there so may people here? how did they know we would be here though?" i said with my eyes wide. "My beliebers have super powers they know everything" he laughed. Justin and i got out of the car and a shit load of questions were thrown at us "Are you too a couple?" a girl yelled above the others and Justin looked at her and winked. when we got inside usher walked up to us pissed. "What the hell man i said you had to be at the studio today didn't i?" usher yelled at Justin and i stayed quiet hoping he wont notice i was also late. "And you Lina?! what happened?" he yelled and i lowered my head. Justin held my hand and began to explain to usher "Usher man I'm sorry, the thing is...i had a really bad diarrhea from some bad sushi i had...i think its food poisoning" he said and i choked a laugh. Justin squeezed my hand and i looked at usher who seemed to have believed it "Oh man that's bad,would you be able to perform? because we need to fly you to Canada now on an emergency concert for cancer patients" he said and Justin shot a glare at him. " what? I'm going back to Canada now?" he said shocked. "Yea man the Jet is waiting, we got some clothes in there for you , you need to leave right now" he said and Justin squeezed my hand giving me a sorry look. "Its OK Justin go on id be here when you get back" he smiled at me and i hugged him. " i love you" he whispered and  kissed my lips softly. i watched as Justin got into the black range rover with Kenny and i got back into the studio to work on my album.

A WEEK LATER

********

Its been a week since i last seen Justin. He called me every night at first and then the calls got less and im starting to get annoyed. I was at the studio getting some work done and i must say i got pretty far with all my hard work and  staying all night in the studio. i had to go home i needed a brake...i need time to think...truth is, i love Justin but i have a secret i have kept from him...my fear? i don't think he will be able to forgive me for not telling him.

“Love you to Hun” I echoed as I walked through the inky darkness,

 it had been a long day. Screams filled my mind, and I momentarily

Felt light headed. Heat invaded my head, and suddenly I was falling.

Thick hands caught me, and set me back on my feet, and then I realized my nose was bleeding, running down my face like hot wine.

Flashes strike my face like spears, digging into my eyes. My eyes turned into a river of liquid fire…. Then I caught a glimpse of my escape…The doors opened and I took my leave…The screams and flashes faded into the darkness…became non-existent…