chapter 4 *jake who?*

Chap4

NEXT MORNING

I woke up to the sweet sound of the piano…my head started to throb as I recalled what happened last night. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, while listening to the piano that did not stop playing. After I had finished, I walked out to where the sound came from, and saw Justin shirtless, sitting at the piano, playing his heart out. I stood and listened to the rhythmic sound for a while. Every few minutes he stopped and wrote what I assumed to be lyrics on a notepad. I stood there for at least 20 minutes before my silence was betrayed by a deceiving sneeze. Justin instantly turned around shocked and his he flushed pink. “H-how long have you been standing there?” he stuttered and blushed and bit down on his lip. “About 20 minutes, you sounded grate, sorry to interrupt” I whispered and Justin got wide eyed and blushed a bit. “I like it, you should keep playing” I said after a few seconds of awkward silence. “I was just messing around, you really like it?” he smiled. “Yes I do, will you play it again? For me?” I asked and smiled. “Sure, come over here” he smiled and scooted over for me to sit next to him on the white stool. “It’s not finished yet” he began to explain and I interrupted him. “I’m sure I’d love whatever you have so far” I smiled and he began to play and sing. “Well let me tell you a story, about a girl and a boy, he fell in love with his best friend, when she’s around he fells nothing but joy. But she was already broken, and it made her blind, but she could never believe love would ever treat her right. But did you know that I love you? Or were you not aware? You’re the smile on my face, and I aint going nowhere, I’m here to make you happy, I’m here to make you smile and I’ve been wanting to tell you this for a long while. What’s gonna make you fall in love, I know you got your wall wrapped all the way around your heart, don’t have to be scared at all, oh my love, but you can’t fly unless you let ya, you can’t fly unless you let yourself fall” he sang and then stopped and looked at me in the eyes “That’s all I have so far” he blushed and smiled. “Justin…wow, that song was so amazing” I held his hand as I smiled at him widely. “Thanks, it’s about you…I know it seems so sudden, but I could not tell you how I felt with words so I used music” he looked at our hands touching and bit down on his lip. At that moment I became speechless…I had a million thoughts in my head. “Justin I don’t know what to say” I managed to say, and he squeezed my hand gently. “Don’t say anything until I finish the song, then you would know all of my feelings and not just some” he whispered to me and leaned in and kissed my cheek softly. Justin linked our fingers, and met my gaze…we sat there for a while looking into each other’s eyes. I had loved Justin since I was 14 and now he notice’s me? I had a million questions in my head. Justin’s phone rang and broke the silence, “Hello?” Justin spoke into the phone. I looked at Justin’s face and his expression became worried and he got up to his feet, took my hand and pulled me into the bedroom. He then hung up the phone and turned on the TV “What’s going on Justin?” I asked confused.

TV***

Reporter: Justin Bieber has been caught at a late night party, the teen heartthrob seem to be intoxicated, while he kissed on the late Elton john’s daughter Katalina john’s neck and ear. What would Elton have said to this if he was alive? In addition to this news, Selena Gomez has reported to be very disappointed for Justin’s behavior after their brake up. Sources say that Selena commented “I am not pleased with Justin’s choices, I’m sure he is just, acting out to our brake up” Stay with us for more news on Justin’s wild night

*****

Justin took the TV off and I stood there speechless. “Acting out? What the fuck is she talking about?  Acting out? And I was not intoxicated! I barely stayed an hour in Chaz’s party! They are making it sound like I was at a club or some shit! That’s a lie, I didn’t kiss your neck urg” Justin scoffed and rolled his eyes.  “They are right” I whispered choking back tears. “You think I’m acting out? You know I didn’t really date Selena” he raised an eyebrow. “No Justin, I mean my dad…he would not have been very proud to see my name plastered on TV like that” I whispered and a tear ran down my cheek. “Hey…hey Lina…sweetie, your dad is proud of you, he always had been proud of you, if your dad was alive he would have understood because he would know what trash TMZ is” he said and I laughed at the last bit. I dried my tears and I went to shower. After my shower, Justin sat on my bed and he had my phone in his hand. “Looking for something?” I asked and placed a hand on my hip. “you have a lot of pictures of me on your phone, I’m seeing me at an award show, me performing and me with Selena, me on tour…need I continue?” he teased and my hand quickly fell from my hip and I flushed pink embarrassed. “Well you little jerk, you won’t have known that if you weren’t going true my phone” I said, deciding that id pretend to be mad at him to shake off my embarrassment. “Oh please you’re only upset that I found out you are a little stalker” he teased and laughed hard. I flushed bright pink and rolled my eyes. “I’m not a stalker Justin! You are such a jerk” I tried to be harsh and failed with a laugh that soon followed. “So um, who’s Jake?” I froze dead in my tracks… I didn’t expect him to ask that….what should I say to him…

SORRY I KNOW ITS SHORT…FAN ME AND VOTE PLEASEEE!