chapter 3

Chap3

*********

MORNING

8:30AM

I opened my eyes slightly. I blinked a few times and then looked at my waist to see Justin’s arm wrapped around it. I slowly turned to face him and his hold on me got tighter. I looked over his face....he really is the dream guy I thought. That messy blonde hair, pink lips...I scanned his face. I brushed my index finger along his chin lightly careful not to wake him. I thought I’d get breakfast so I gently removed his hand and got up, putting my hair in a messy ponytail.

I walked to the kitchen and made scrambled eggs and I put fresh strawberries in a bowl and made pancakes and placed orange juice in glasses "you sneak out of bed and we have not even had sex yet" he laughed and I turned around to face him. "Well if you rather starve you smartass, and hey you got to stop talking like that" I laughed. "Talking like what" he asked popping a strawberry in his mouth. "The sex talk, we are friends" I scoffed. I took a bite of my eggs. "So you won’t want to have sex with me" he raised an eyebrow and laughed. "No Justin, not everything is about sex" I rolled my eyes. "Calm down shawty, I was going to buy you dinner first" he laughed and popped another strawberry in his mouth. “im joking, how about we go out...or something?" he blushed and looked down. "Tempting....but im not interested in being your second choice" I looked down. "You mean Jazmyn? Let it go I was 14" he bit down on his lip. "Yea...well some things scar for life" I barely whispered. "Fine how about me you and twist go out?" he asked. "It’s a date" I smiled "sure so you go out with me when twist is there nice" he said sarcastically and rolled his eyes.

**********

DATE WITH JUSTIN AND TWIST

"Lina!!! Long time no see shawty" twist lifted me off the ground. "What’s good?" I smiled. "You still sweet on Justin?" he teased. I don’t know what Ur talking about twist. "C’mon don’t lie, you were sweet on Justin and Justin was sweet on Jazmyn" he teased and laughed while Justin blushed "you just mad no one was sweet on you" I rolled my eyes and sounds of "OHH's" echoed behind me. "Fredo!" I jumped into his arms. "What’s up girl? Long time" fredo kissed my cheek.

"Way too long" I smiled and Justin rolled his eyes. "What’s your problem Bieber?" fredo asked and I looked at him. "Nothing...can we just go?" he asked and I nodded.

****

JUSTIN POV.

I looked at Lina as she held hands with twist.my phone began to vibrate and I saw Chaz was calling. 

"Yo Chaz, what’s up?" I answered.

"Yo what’s up Bieber, you free later?" he asked.

"Urm yea, what’s up?" I whispered

""im having a party, you coming right?" he asked

"Uh yea man, see u then, id drop in at 9 ish" I answered and hung up.

"Who’s that?" Lina asked and I smiled as she tucked her hair behind her ear. "Um that was Chaz, and we are going to a party later" I smiled. "I only came for the bitchez and da drinks" I heard twist sing and hugged Lina. “you two are really touchy aren’t u?" I rolled my eyes and twisted my hat backwards.

"Jealous Justin?" I heard Lina laugh. Twist looked at me and raised an eyebrow, with a smirk on his face. “No im not jealous of you and twist" I scoffed ."Don’t worry Bieber I wont steal your thunder" twist teased and i rolled my eyes.

LINA POV.

****

Justin looked a bit jealous that I held hands with twist, but it didn’t matter because it’s not like I was dating him anyway. “Want ice cream?" Justin smiled at us. “Urm sure dibs on strawberry" I smiled widely. I let go of twist hand and we went to the park, and twist went to buy the ice-cream from a ice-cream vendor." I like your hair like that u know" Justin smiled at me.

"Really? Or is this another lame attempt to flirt with me?" I rolled my eyes. "Why do you insist on shooting me down every time I compliment you Lina?" he frowned and his eyebrows met. “im kidding Justin" I smiled and he held my hand. I looked down at our linked fingers and looked back up to meet Justin’s gaze. His eyes locked with mine...it was like his gaze was burning into my soul. His caramel brown eyes, and his pink lips...he really is perfect, I thought. "So what's-" he began and was interrupted by twist with the ice cream. "here Lina" twist handed me the ice cream.
"On second thought, we should go home, I want to get dressed for Chaz’s party" I stood to my feet and started walking towards Justin’s car.

*********

PARTY

"Heyyyyyyy Lina what up shawty" Chaz smiled widely. "hey chazzy what up Hun?" I smiled and Justin rolled his eyes. “What?" I laughed "Hun?" he scoffed and Chaz laughed.

"Justin, you’re acting jealous again" I teased.” I am not jealous, Ur not my girlfriend why would I be jealous?" he rolled his eyes. "Pft you are lime green jelly Bieber" I laughed and he walked away.

I left Chaz and twist talking and followed Justin. "Oh my gosh, JUSTIN" I heard some girls shout. So much for having a normal life I thought, rolling my eyes. I hid behind a wall as I saw Justin stop and was talking to a blonde. The blonde walked closer to Justin and wrapped her hands around his neck, and he easily slid it off. "Sorry Brooke, im just, not ready to date anyone" he did that crooked smile and kept walking and I followed "that blonde was perky" I said and he turned around and met my gaze. “Why are you following me Lina?" he sighed and looked down. “maybe I wanted to say sorry for what I said before" I bit down on my lip. He smiled and hugged me. "Its ok though, want to dance?" he asked and stepped closer grabbing my waist. “urm sure I would" I smiled and Justin came closer to me his right hip touched my right hip, and his right leg positioned between my legs. I twined my arms around his neck, while Justin puts his hands around my hips and then it slowly slid to my ass. We moved slowly grinding on each other and Justin kissed my ear. A sudden brake of nonstop flashes blinded my eyes." shit paparazzi let’s get out of here" Justin grabbed my hand and I followed him. "Justin im sor-" Chaz began to say but Justin kept walking pulling me along with him. We got into Justin’s car and my heart could not stop racing." im so so sorry Lina" Justin’s voice broke in-between breaths. "What’s happening?" I looked at him in confusion. “My fans will hate you, they will think we are dating" he looked down and drove off. “What?! Justin this is so stupid know we are not dating" i began to cry as I realized I was about to be hated by 39 million girls. “Im sorry" Justin whispered.

We got to my house and I ran inside, shutting the door behind me. "Lina! Please let me in" Justin yelled. I opened the door and Justin walked inside. “Im sorry Lina" he whispered and walked closer. "It’s not your fault Justin, I’d never be mad at you for something you could not control" i smiled and he hugged me.