Chapitre Veintiocho.

Start from the beginning

                  "What?!" He shreicked, looking in his mirrors. "No! Sky! I need makeup!"

                  He then proceeded to open his door, shoving me away in the process, and running into my house. The car remained running, because Ty was too stupid to remember that his keys were in there. I sighed, even though I found the situation amusing, and took the keys out of the ignition.

                  Following the crazy kid into my house, I shut the door behind me, grinning a little to myself as I heard him rummaging in the bathroom, looking for something to conceal the huge bruise on his head.

                  I walked into the kitchen trying to ignore his shouts and pleads of help, as I made myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

                  Cutting off the crusts, and then taking a huge bite out of the sandwich, I made my way into the family room, where I turned on the t.v and put up the volume, trying to block out Tyler's loud shouts.

                  Seriously, that boy will be the death of me.

                  But, even though I would never admit it, his voice did brings chills down my spine.

***

                  2 days later and there no sign of any of the Roy brothers.

                  After I had given Tyler some concealer after I got fed up with his yells, he left, after giving me a kiss on the cheek, which made me blush.

                  It was a silent 2 days, but now it was Wednesday, and I was with Noah who wanted to go dress shopping with me for the wedding.

                  I expected to at least hear from Tyler, not so much from Daniel, because I had said some pretty sassy stuff when I found about Michaela.

                  Her name was foul in my mind, and I hated myself for hating her even though I didn't even know who she was.

                  I had almost forgot about that, and I really didn't want to go.

                  First of all, Daniel was going with my sister, even though he has a fiancee.

                  That thought alone made me want to vomit.

                  "Here, try on this one." Noah's voice called out from the the other side of the fitting rooms doors.

                  He went around the large store, picking out random dresses that were n my size, even if they were long and pink and frilly. It was fun trying on these dresses, but tiring as hell.

                  I tried all of them on, and not one suited me. I liked plain, dark, elegant things, but Noah wanted something different. Something more fun, he had said... and short.

                  "No way. I am not trying that, that, shirt on!" I winced at how annoying and high my voice sounded, but the dress could pass for a shirt.

                  "Fine, how about this one?"

                  He threw it over the top of the fitting room door, and I tried catching it, but it tumbled to the floor. I rolled my eyes and cursed my lack of physical activity as I bent over the pick of the red dress.

                  It was gorgeous.

                  Noah didn't have bad taste at all, but let's just see if it would even fit.

                  I unzipped the back of the other dress, thankfully it had a zipper on the side so I didn't have to ask for Noah's help, and put on the red dress.

                  It was a curve hugging dress, not something I thought that I could pull off, but it looked pretty good on, much better than all the other ones I had tried on.

                  It didn't have any sparkles on it, which I was happy about, because I already knew that my sister's would be tight as hell, pink, and sparkly all over.

                  My dress was plain red, not too bright, but just good enough to turn some heads. There was a silver beading by the sweet heart neckline, and the dress stopped a little bit longer than my mid thigh.

                  I wasn't that much of a dress person, but this one just fit me like a glove. 

                  "Did you die in there or something Sky?"

                  I almost jumped at the sound of his voice, but realized that I was admiring myself so much that I didn't realize Noah was here with me.

                  I quickly opened up the door and smiled, "Ta-da!"

                  I spinned a little and immediately fell even more in love as the dress twirled a bit with me, despite the curve hugging-ness.

                  The dress was jaw dropping, because as soon as I finished spinning, Noah stood there, with his jaw literally dropped, making me blush.

                  "Well?"

                  His eyes betrayed him as he looked from my legs to my cleavage, and then to my face. Red contrasted from my dress to his face, as his face bean heating up with a blush.

                  "You look perfect."

                  "Yeah, you do."

                  I glanced over Noah's shoulder to see someone who hadn't expected to see at a dress shop.

                  "Oh hey, Daniel."

***

It was crap, I know. I'm sorry :(

                  Question: What's your favorite part of the book so far? :D

Vote.

Comment.

Love you, my lovelies. 

<3