Stiles imagine for anna150401

Sorry anna150401 it took so long I hope it was worth the wait.

I stared at Stiles across the classroom. Why does he have to be so foolish? Why can't he see that I love him more than just a best friend, everybody else can see it but him. His now sexy longer hair, same chestnut eyes and those a full lips with grins or smirks but rarely sad.  But why can't he notice me probably because I'm not a were-coyote I'm just human.

Stiles POV:
I love Anna more than just a friend, and I know the feelings mutual, I grew up with her helped her through the good and the bad and helped her with her homework. I helped her with her boy troubles when all I wanted to say was choose me. I'll treat you right, trust me. But I couldn't I could never say and probably never will say it . She is my 5'3 , brunette ball of happiness , I could just stare into her light brown eyes forever.

"Anna come meet me after school" I tell her as I leave maths. We meet up a lot after school so she knows our usual spot. Under the bleachers.

I meet Anna there at the end of the day. "Anna I need to talk to you. It's really important and I hope you agree with me." I say gazing into her brown eyes.
"Sure, fire away batman" oh god the use of her nickname for me makes this ten times harder.
"I really like you , way more than best friends. I um want to have a relationship with you. So really I am trying to say is do you want to go out with me. Please say yes?" I ask staring at her watching her face brighten up.
"I feel the same way Stiles. I'd love to go on a date with you. Collect me tomorrow at seven at Lydia's house. I love you Stiles." Anna says kissing my cheek and I grabbed her hand leading her to the jeep to give her a lift home. Then helping her with her homework. As usual.