Derek Hale Imagine for IDidntDoAnything15

This was an imagine requested by IDidntDoAnything15

It was a Friday evening, you and Derek were lounging on the couch as you do every Friday night in your normal routine, watching your monthly action movies. Your feet were resting in Derek's lap and he was giving you a well deserved foot rub after a long week at University, where you study Ancient History and Mythology. The genre for this weeks movies are action films and you decided it would be best to start with the new film ' Big Hero 6'.

About halfway through the movie your favorite song 'Immortals' by Fallout Boy began to play. You rush to get up and dance along to the song. In the process , you kick Derek in the face and you fall off of the couch you were previously on.  You rush to the middle of the room not caring if you had injured Derek with your 'ninja' kick. You start to dance in the middle of the room , but when you say the term dancing you really mean flailing your arms everywhere and jumping around regardless of who is watching. You also begin to sing along to the song even though you sound like there permanently is  a frog stuck in your throat. 

As you continued to sing , dance and just plain simply make a fool of yourself. You heard a soft, low chuckle fill the air. This low chuckle was like music to your ears but so was Derek's actual voice even though some people found it a bit monotone. "Aimee-Wamey , what are you doing? You are acting weirder than usual and that's hard to achieve!" Derek wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you towards his body,and his head in between your neck and your shoulder. "Is there a problem with that puppy" you ask Derek putting emphasis on the nickname. You turn around to face Derek, placing your hands on his shoulders. " No , I do not have a problem with your day to day weirdness but I do have a problem with that little nickname of yours." Derek says picking you up. you gasp in shock at his sudden outburst. Derek begins to run around his apartment. In the meantime, Derek has moved you over his shoulder. "DEREK LET ME DOWN" you yell while in fits of laughter. "NEVER" Derek yelled mockingly quickening his pace. "PUPPY! Let me down." You say pretending to be assertive. He finally lets you down and looks at you with his signature smirk. " I like it when you get all assertive like that, it makes me all tingly on the inside" Derek said mockingly while making his voice become higher as he progressed through the sentence. Acting as if he was getting over emotional over it. "Ah ha very funny" you say.

You and Derek went back to your positions on the couch, you legs in his lap , he giving you another foot massage. "Aimee , you know what I really like our little Friday night get together's." Derek said his green eyes gazing into your blue eyes, penetrating into your soul, protruding your darkest emotions , learning all your darkest secrets but yet his eyes remain mysterious yet still showing his love , affection and even how caring he is towards you. " so since we have been having such a great time hanging out every Friday watching movies and our Tuesday and Thursday training days i was thinking, only if you want I'm not trying to force you to do it or not, will you move in with me?" Derek asked. " yes" you say jumping into his arms  with glee and being overwhelmed with the thought of moving into a house with your boyfriend, The Derek Hale !