Chapter 12

You and Lucifer got dressed and decided to bust in on Gabriel and Sam. You decided to knock on the door instead of just zapping in there because Gabe is such a horny little man.

You were relieved when Gabe answered the door fully clothed. "Welcome to our humble abode." He bowed and stepped back and allowed you and Luci into the room. "Why thank you kind sir." Gabe closed the door and ran ahead of you. He then stood straight and cleared his throat. Sam looked up from his book.

"Now presenting Y/N Winchester and the Devil himself, Lucifer." Sam whistled and clapped. A knock came from the wall behind the bed. Sam gave the wall two knocks and the next thing you know Dean and Cas are standing next to you and Lucifer. By the time they zapped in Sam had moved to the edge of the bed. Dean gave you high five. Smirking at each other you both ran at sam and tackled him. He was now laying with his back to the bed. You and dean were laughing your asses off. Sam grunted. "Jerks" 

"Bitch" you and Dean replied at the same time.

Then Gabriel jumped in. "Hands off man you hooligans" you saw him started to run to the bed. You and Dean rolled out of the way. You landed on the floor where you stayed practically crying because you were laughing so hard. "I.... Can't.... Breath...." you said in between fits of giggles. Dean soon joined you and now both of you were laughing on the floor together.

"Now wonder you two are twins." Sam grumbled from the bed. Gabriel was on his back on Sams chest. He starfished so Sam couldn't get up. You and Dean burst into another fit of laughter. Lucifer and cas were watching from the other side of the room. They were smiling and the pair on the floor. 

Dean was leaning on you. You were waving your hand around trying to breath. That is how hard you were laughing.

"How did we fall in love with such weird people." Lucifer leaned over to Cas. Cas shook his head and chuckled. "I do not know, but I wouldn't change it for the world." Lucifer looked at the pair on the floor once more and smiled.

"Me neither."