Chapter 9

You woke up sometime later to knocking on your door. Groaning you rolled out of bed and slide on your underwear which somehow ended up under the bed. You made your way to the door after slipping on Luci's shirt. When you reached the door you peered through the peep hole. There was Gabe standing shirtless, wearing blue swimming trunks, with a towel draped over his shoulders. You opened the door anf he smirked at you.

"Putting the bed to good use I see." He said pushing past you into the room.

"Can I help you?" You asked while following after him.

"Well I came to see if you wanted to go swimming on the beach but it seems your busy."

When you got to the area where the bed is Gabriel busted out laughing. You had walked in on Lucifer putting his underwear back on.

"Getting lucky are we big brother."

You laughed when Lucifer turned around to glare at the other archangel.

"Well anyways, I came to ask if you and y/n would like to go swimming on the beach. If you're not to busy."

Lucifer glanced at you and you nodded. "Sure Gabe we'll meet you meet down there."

"Alright just don't get distracted." he said walking to the door.

"Whatever." You waved him off as he left the room.

You walked over to Lucifer letting him wrap his arms around your waist. He leaned down to kiss your lips before moving to your neck.

"You look cute in my shirts." he murmured against your neck.

"You should see me in a bikini." Lucifer looked at you with wide eyes. Then he was shoving you toward your suitcase. You laughing the whole way. You grabbed your bikini and walked to the bathroom winking at luci as you passed him. You slipped into your bikini. It's a black bottom with a frilly black top. When you came back out Lucifer was in black swimming trunks.

"You look good enough to eat." he said, you smirked placing a kiss on chest.

"Maybe later." You winked and walked towards the door.

You stopped once you reached the door. Turning towards Lucifer, who had a dumbfounded look on his face.

"Well aren't you coming." you smiled, opening the door.

He fumbled picking up the towels. "Uh... yeah.. yeah." you laughed as he joined you in the hall.

"Oh shut up."