Meeting people

~Akira's POV~

I looked down as I walked on the path that led to the Leaf village. Out of all people it was my own mother to kick me out for no reason. I adjusted the hood on my head as I saw the gates.

Walking up to the gates I noticed two people asleep sitting at a table, I blinked and walked into the village.
Looking around I noticed a man walking towards me, I observed him carefully. He wore a grey button up shirt and pants that were the same color, over it he wore a trench coat, he had a muscular face sturcture, with two scars, one right beside his right eye going over his mouth and ended at his chin. The other led from the left side of his nose to the side of his neck. His Konoha head band was like a bandana, covering the top of his head, this man was part of the interrogation squad.

he stopped right in front of me. " state your full name, village and purpose" his deep voice was very authorizing, but I didn't show fear and looked him straight in the eyes.

" Akira Ketsueki Ookami, element village, an-"

"the element village? you must be that genin who the hokage wanted to see, follow me"

I blinked and nodded, he turned around and jumped onto a roof, I followed his lead.

He started running across the roof tops, then he jumped and landed in front of a tower.
walking into the building I noticed several ANBU scatterted about.

Looking back up to the strange man I cocked my head to the side, "I never did catch your name"
He looked back at me " Ibiki Morino". We started walking up the stairs , and there was alooooottttt of them.

finally we stopped at a door and Ibiki knocked. I heard a small "come in".
entering the room I saw a older aged Man sitting in a chair doing some paper work.
he looked up and smiled. "ah Akira Chi Ookami, its nice to finally meet you."

I smiled kindly at the Hokage, " it's nice to finally meet you to Hokage-sama"
He smiled again and motioned for me to have a seat. I heard the door close so I guess Ibiki left.

Sitting down I looked up at the Hokage " not to be rude sir but could I possibly know what team I will Be placed on?"
" ah yes, well since the academy students are taking the test today I figurd it would be good to place yo on a team with them, they are your age after all" I nodded " I'll switch you from team to team, because of the even number, Is that ok with you?"

I nodded " and were will I be living Hokage-sama?. To be honest I was worried, I didn't want to be stuck in the middle of the village, it would be to noisy. and I preferred living in the forest I could go hunting and not have to worry about my demons coming out.

The hokage chuckled " don't worry, there is a nice cabin, right outside the gates you'll see a stone path leading to the cabin, I think you'll like it out there." I smiled agian and nodded, but soon it was replaced with a frown, " did my mom tell you about them?"

The Hokage's smile was also replaced with a look of confusion "them?"
I sighed of course she wouldn't tell him.

I looked down, my voice only a whisper "I'm a jinchuuriki to 6 of the elemental wolves.

he blinked and smiled, ""well that's nothing to be ashamed of. it means they chose you, your special."

My eyes widened before a smile made its way to my face, he was the only other, besides my father, who didn't think I was a freak.

'hey can we meet him?' Ki said in my mind ' for once I agree with the brat I wanna meet the Hokage' this time it was Akumu.

I let out a small giggle "whats so funny" the hokage asked. " they want to meet you" he smiled at this.

~small time skip~

I stood outside my new home with my new head band in my pocket, I looked at the Hokage who stood beside me, he gave me a smile that I couldn't help but smile back at.

I took in a deep breathe and stepped a couple paces back. I took off my hood showing my wolf ears, then I took off my vest jacket completly and my arm warmers. showing all of my element marks, the led from my left shoulder and ended at my elbow stretching all the way to the back of my arm. The led from my right shoulder to my elbow. below the shadow mark was the which took up the upper half of my lower arm.Under my light mark was the . the last two were the which wrapped around my left wrist
and the wrapping around mt right wrist.

making a handsign I spoke quietly " Akumu I release you " the Dark seal shined as a mist was released, the dark mist floated down to the ground and formed a wolf there was a dark flash, and a wolf appeared " It's been a while Hokage-sama"