CHAPTER 16 PART 1:

VICTORIA P.O.V.

I felt someone tap me on shoulder as I was dancing. I turned around, and there was Kevin standing in front of me. I know he wouldn't be able to resist me. I mean what nigga could. I wouldn't be able to resist my ownself if I was a nigga ... just saying.

"So what's your name little mama?" he asked. "Tori", I stated not wanting to give him my real name. "Well, my name is Kevin", he stated. I just stood there observing him. He looked like a easy nigga. "So would you like a drink?" he asked me. "Sure", I answered. He grabbed my hand and led me over to the bar. He order our drinks, and we sat down and talked.

"I've never seen you around here before, so where you from?" Kevin stated. "I'm from Cali. I'm just down here visiting my family." I lied. "Well, I heard the weather in Cali is hot as hell", he stated. "It sure is", I respond. "Let me get some more of that", I told the bartender. He mixed up some drinks. Then, he gave me some. "This on point", I said after drinking all the beverage.

Kevin and I talked for at least fifteen minutes until he began to bore me. "How about you save all that talking and dance with me", I said putting one finger his lips making him be quite. He just nodded his head. I grabbed his hand and led him onto the dance floor.

"Trampoline booty" came on. I started twerking like there was no tomorrow. Kevin was all up on my butt.  I looked back to see him smiling real hard. I notice he had two cute dimples. "Your booty out of control", he whispered in my ear. I just started laughing. "How about me and you go back to my place?" Kevin asked. "Sure, that would be great", I answered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PICTURE OF KEVIN TO THE SIDE...

Don't forget to share, vote, and comment on my story. And I know this chapter is short, but at least I'm trying to update for you guys. I hope you guys appreciate it.

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT BETWEEN KEVIN AND VICTORIA?