✔ Thirty Five: "A symbol of my promises to you." (R)

Liv

As Justin finished showering, I was putting the final touches on my makeup. He was keeping his promise about taking me out on a date and I was looking forward to it.

This one wouldn't be like our first one, which was basically Justin jumping the gun and checking if I liked him. It was a beautiful date, but I was looking forward to this one because this time I knew that I was being taken out for a date.

I sat in the seating area of the bedroom when I was sure I was ready, and I used my laptop to see what it was that Alfredo and Tay James had been talking about the other evening about me trending on Twitter.

I wasn't at the very top of the trends list, but I was still there and so was Justin. His fans were really happy to have him back and I caught a couple of people joking about Tupac and Aaliyah maybe making a return too. I liked all the memes that Justin's black beliebers had made about how they were feeling about Justin being with a black girl and I realised only after retweeting that I'd drawn them to my account which only had 208 followers when I'd signed in to my account.

Of course there were mean comments too, especially about our racial differences, and some people had been upset by Justin's return. I didn't understand how people could be so hateful towards someone they didn't even know. It was as if Justin's life impacted them somehow, directly. I could've put some people in their places but Justin distracted me when he walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

"You're really getting confident these days, aren't you?" I closed my laptop and watched him put on a white shirt.

"You don't like the view?" He turned and placed his hands on his hips to give me a nice view of his bare upper body which was peeking through his unbuttoned shirt.

"That's not the point." I smiled.

He shrugged and continued getting dressed.

"Where are we going anyway?" I asked.

"Out to dinner."

"Where, is what I mean."

"It's a surprise." Justin whispered.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

Justin soon finished getting dressed (wearing a black suit with no tie-- the top button of his shirt undone) then we left the hotel and he drove us somewhere.

We got to a different restaurant to the one we had Pattie's party at

We got to a different restaurant to the one we had Pattie's party at. This one was calm-looking as oppose to grand and luxurious. Justin and I made it inside and a man lead us out to the back where there was a garden. As Justin and I walked down a stone-paved path, I saw a table hidden behind some plants.

 As Justin and I walked down a stone-paved path, I saw a table hidden behind some plants