The worst pain

The worst pain isn't cancer or being tortured.
The worst pain isn't being punched or beaten.
The worst pain is not physical.
The worst pain is being alone.
It is singing with a group and talking to them for 5 min or less then leaving to be all alone.
To hear nothing but your heart beat aching for accompaniments.
It is the feeling of loss when you no longer have a friend. It is hearing lies about you from the person you trusted the most.
It is being called a weight bringing them down so they cut you out of their life.
The worst pain isn't losing a date or a girlfriend.
Its losing a true friend,one you trusted with your most private thoughts one you told everything to.
The worst pain is looking your best friend in the eye
saying hey then having to walk away.
It is knowing your destiny is in solitude.
It is knowing your own past keeps you from loving yourself
It puts you through a fun house of mirrors where you see every part of yourself that you do not want
It is knowing you can't get rid of it.
It is not being able to apologize because no one is there to even forgive (if they would?)
It is crying late at night because you now have to accept that the ones you stayed for can't wait to see you leave.
The worst pain isn't being shot in the brain, it is ripping your bleeding heart through your chest and having it thrown back at you.
It is understanding that by your own choices you will never be friends again.
It is hatred of the pity you get because you never wanted it.
It is the acceptance that you can't gain what's lost.
The greatest pain is not wanting everything to end.
Its telling your heart what your brain knows for it to start again.