Shaking Legs

You sat in your cubicle with shaking legs. You couldn't think about anything else than Brendon. God damn he was so sexy. You couldn't handle it. You couldn't focus on anything other than him. You stood from your seat and ran to your boss's office.

You opened the door. "O-Oh hey boss um can I take the day off? I don't feel well." Your lips struggle to say. "Sure, but remember your losing hours and money." Your boss reminds you. You nod and close the door.

You dart straight out of the building and into your car. You drive home and run to your house. Brendon was gone so you had time. You unlocked the door and ran upstairs. Your heart was beating out of your chest.

Lewd thoughts filled your mind about Brendon. You run into your bedroom and open your bottom drawer. You took out a long vibrator. You immediately took off your pants and panties and start to pleasure yourself. You tease your clit.

A wave of pleasure rushes over you. "Brendon!" You moan as to thrust into yourself and thought about Brendon. You turned on the vibrator and set it to the highest setting. You instantly moaned with pleasure as the tip vibrated against your clit. You then slide the vibrator into yourself. The vibrator vibrated deep inside of you sending waves of pleasure all over your body.

You finally reached your climax and came. White liquid slowly poured out of you. You let out intense moans. You play with your clit as you thrust into yourself. You breathes heavily as you played with yourself.

You pulled the vibrator out and played with your clit. Suddenly, you heard a door open. It was the front door of the house meaning Brendon was back. You jump up and put on your pants and panties. You ran to the bed that was covered in a pool of cum.

"Fuck!" You whisper as you clean off your vibrator and store it away. You think you're finished and open the door. Brendon was right at your door about to knock. "What were you doing in there?" He smirks. "Nothing. I was just watching TV." You failed to lie. You blush.

"Oh really?" Brendon pushes you away from the door and points to the pool of cum. "I-I can explain!" You shook your head. "No you fucking can't." Brendon pushes you against the wall and slides his hand down your pants and teases your clit as your lips crash into each other. "You were playing with yourself weren't you?" Brendon smirks as he kept teasing you. You moan as he plays roughly with your sensitive clit.

"Maybe" you manage to squeak out. Brendon grabs your shoulders and pushes you against your bed. Brendon pulls off your pants and panties and rubs himself against you. His hard member throbbing with anticipation. You moan with pleasure.

Brendon's hard member rubbed against your sensitive womanhood. "Brendon!" You moan as he enters you and begins to thrust. Brendon's thrusts got stronger and faster by the second. "You're daddy's little slut aren't you?" Brendon says as he thrusts into your depths. You moan as you felt a sudden release.

Warm liquid filled you completely. Brendon slowly pulled himself out of you and let his cum slowly pour of you. "Remember, you don't need to masturbate when you have me." BBrendon chuckled. "Brendon.." You whisper as you collapse onto your bed.

Authors note:
420 views 😏