Chapter 4 Part 3

Walking out of the bedroom, Richie slammed the door shut. Not so much out of anger but out of sexual frustration, and the way he'd behaved. How was he ever going to get her to trust him if he treated her that way, but the way she defied him, went behind his back, almost got them caught for gods sake! He had to show her that it was unacceptable and he wouldn't allow it, otherwise what was the point of keeping her held against her will if she could do stupid shit like that without getting scared out of it. But what was she to do, she was afraid of him and wanted to go home, rightfully so, he wasn't someone to mess with- even his brothers knew that. He was at an impasse with her. And yet all he could think about was going back in there, holding her down and having her scream his name again as he thrust into her- but she was a virgin.

That surprised him, how had he not seen it before. The way she acted and spoke, the way she'd shyly look at him all those times in the diner, the way she looked down embarrassed when she'd catch him staring at her, and he wouldn't look away- he felt no need to apologize for admiring her beauty. Of course she was a virgin, which meant he had to tread lightly with her, she wouldn't understand his needs if he gave in to her subconscious temptations. Shit he'd almost kissed her right there in the bed and planned to go from there whether she wanted to or not- gently of course, he would've seduced her into it he thought, just like all the other girls. But she wasn't like the others, no Allison was not like any woman he'd ever met. And as soon as realization of her innocence set in, he stopped. Not right away of course, first he had to see, had to experience her reaction, such an innocent face, innocent body, he'd never experienced that before. He had to see her face as he grinded against her, and he was right, it was beautiful. The shy curiosity in her eyes, the blush the crept onto her cheeks when he'd voiced out his realization of no one ever having touched her. He wanted to be the one.

But now she was mad- and possible afraid of him, he could feel it, and it bothered him. Immensely. Why it bothered him so much he couldn't understand. God he just wanted her so much, he'd almost let his infatuation with her blind him, he was going to let go of the fact that she cleverly slipped a note to the delivery boy to save her. He was both proud of her for that and annoyed, now the cops would have even more incentive to find them, they'd just added kidnapping to their charges.

"So hows this going to work?"

Richie was pulled out of his own thoughts by his youngest brothers voice.

"Sleeping arrangements, with her taking up the bedroom and this one-" Ricky gestured at Ronnie's sleeping body on the couch, "Where are we supposed to sleep."

"That couch opens up into a queen mattress, you and Ronnie are gonna share, I'll be driving most of the time and if it comes down to it we'll stay at a motel." Richie reassured him.

"I gotta share a bed with this joker?" Ricky raised his eyebrows.

"That's what I said isn't it."

Ricky groaned.

"Relax, just pretend your guys are 7 years old again and sharing the bed hiding from me like you used to."

"Aw man you remember that?"

"What, you hiding in Ronnie's bed and him telling me you were lost? Yeah, I remember that."

"That was pretty funny though,"

"Funny? You guys had me running all over the neighborhood looking for you. I'd come back an hour later with you in bed sleeping."

"You were always looking out for us," Ricky chuckle at the pleasant memories.

"I'm still always looking out for you kid." Richie clamped his hand down on his brothers should in a reassuring way and even gave him a smile. "I'll always be looking out for you."

"I don't doubt that," Ricky looked over at Ronnie, "So hows she doing in there?"

"Worried about her are you?" Richie tensed at his brothers sudden interest in Ali.

"As a friend yeah, I feel for her you know."

"Yea I know, but what exactly do you feel for her?" Richie challenged playfully.

"Just feel bad, she's scared and annoyed that she's being kept here and I can't imagine feeling like that. She must feel so alone too."

"I know but she's going to have to get used to it for a while."

"How long do you plan on keeping her Rich," it was more of an accusation rather than a question.

"As long as I see fit Rick, and don't concern yourself with these matters, they're mine to deal with."

Ricky shrugged in surrender and Richie went over to the drivers seat and sat down, Ricky joined him in the passenger seat.

"Where to?" Ricky asked.

"We have to get new suits for the fundraiser, and she needs a dress. Find me an outlet on your phone."

"Alright give me a second,"

Ricky searched for a few minutes until he found what he was looking for.

"Tanger Outlet, 22 miles away."

"In what direction?"

"South,"

"Good, it's on the way to the fundraiser."

"So what's your plan? We go in dressed all fancy in shit, fool everyone into thinking we're bidding and then whip our guns out and fuck shit up?"

Richie couldn't help but laugh as he drove. "Not exactly, me and Ali are gonna pose as an engaged couple, you guys scope out the place, it's a two day auction. We'll stay at the hotel its being held at for then night, and then day two we fuck shit up."

"Do you and Ali really need to pose as each other's finance or is that just for you?"

"Well three brothers just walking in uninvited and watching everything is a bit suspicious don't you think? She'll give us a good cover."

"Mhm, you and Ronnie think I'm so oblivious,"

"Finally learned what that word means huh,"

"I'm younger than you guys not dumber!"

"Arguable."

Ricky chuckled.

"What are you bozos laughing about," Ronnie joined them then.

"Morning sunshine," Richie said.

"If you didn't doze off in the middle of the day you would've heard." Ricky looked at Ronnie whose eyes were puffy from his short nap.

"Alright well catch me up."

"We just started actually so sit down and listen, this is how it's going to go down at the auction-" Richie began.

"You mean other than the part of you Allison being a couple?" Ronnie winked at Ricky.

Richie smirked, secretly still thinking about the benefit of having Ali pose as his fiancé.

"Are you done now, we have to talk about this seriously," Richie said sternly then.

"Alright, lay it on me." Ronnie leaned back in the seat behind Ricky.

They drove on talking about the auction, and how they were going to pull off another robbery.