Sneak Peek

Guys this is a SNEAK PEEK. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't you lie to me Allison." Richie said as he advanced on her.

You'd think he intimidated her by now, but she didn't budge from where she sat on the bed.

"Richie you're so paranoid." Allison pushed the book off of her lap and stood up.

Before she had the chance to take even so much as a step, Richie came around the bed, grabbed her by the neck and pushed her down on to the bed roughly, pinning her body against the mattress with his own.

"What did you write in the note." He unintentionally pressed his hips against hers harshly.

"I..." She had to stop and take a breath when she felt a hard jab against her hips, her breathe caught in her throat at his obvious arousal he didn't even try to hide. "I. Can't. Think," she said between gritted teeth, "With your hard-on pressing against my-" she couldn't bring herself to say the word, so she used another,  "Stomach."

She opened her eyes just in time to see the corners of his mouth lift up in a slow seductive smile. His eyes burned into hers as he continued.

"It's not against your stomach," he whispered, knowing full well she didn't want to say where she really felt it, so he took it upon himself to make her say it. "Say it."