Grapes and Olives

Chapter 1: runaway wheelchaired boy

           It began like any other day, she woke up at 6:30, showered, put on clothes, ate, brushed her teeth, grabbed her backpack and left for school. She knew she wasn't going to be able to see her best friend Equius today, but she was still determined to have a great day.

"aH NEPETA WATCH OUT!"

             She turned around to see Tavros coming down the hill fast, quickly she jumped onto the near by lawn out of the way of  the speeding wheelchaired boy. Laughter came from up the hill. Nepeta looked to see who was it that was laughing and sure enough there she was, Vriska and following behind her was Eridan and Gamzee, the schools 3 trouble makers.Of course no one could ever do anything about them sense their families are so powerful.

              She watched as Vriska and the two boys came down the hill. Both Vriska and Eridan still laughing, walked by her like she wasn't there. But Gamzee wasn't laughing, he was actually annoyed at what had just happened. 

"Hey motherfuckers that wasn't cool"

                  Vriska and Eridan turned around and stared demused at the clown boy. 

"psh like you know what's cool Gamzee, just look at you always wearing that clown make up and smoking weed, OH YA you soooooooo know what cool is, come on Eridan lets get the money Aradia  owes me"

                 With that both Eridan and Vriska continue their laughter and walk away.