Summer Vacation #2

Start from the beginning

Klaus: What are you, three?

Elias: I agree.

Y/N: Wouldn't it be fun?! *looks at them with sparkling eyes*

Joel: I'm done eating, I guess I should get ready. *leaves*

Y/N: E-Eh?

Luca: Magic Studios it is. *munch munch*

Randy: Yay! *munch munch*

After eating, we finally be able to prepare ourselves and go to Magic Studios. I haven't been there before, and it was so famous that it too expensive. But the Goldsteins seemed like they can handle the price. Damn these rich people!

Anyway, Amelia made me wear this crop top that's in color blue with diamond pattern on it, a high-waisted shorts that's in yellow and a sandals that somewhat needs a sock to wear it. When I looked at myself on the mirror its perfectly stylish.

Amelia was wearing a dress. It was a long sleeved dress. Perfect for her.

Afterwards, Amelia pushed me gently outside only to see Elias matching my style. He was wearing a blue jacket with diamond patterns on it, pink polo inside, dark blue jeans and brown shoes. Is this even a coincidence?!

Elias: ...!

Y/N: ...!

Amelia: Looks like you got into my trap!

Elias: Y-You switched m-my clothes, Amelia?!

Amelia: Hmm... I don't know. Have fun! *runs to Yukiya's side*

Y/N: U-Um... Shall we go?

Elias: Alright. *grabs your hand*

Klaus: Tell me you all brought your wands and brooms with you.

Elias: I did.

Randy: No need for brooms! I got Taffy! *giggles*

Taffy: Master, no...! *cries*

Joel: I brought it.

Luca: Sure did.

Amelia: Ummm....

Yukiya: Don't you have yours, Amelia?

Amelia: *shakes her head sheepishly*

Yukiya: You can ride with me if you want.

Amelia: R-Really?

Yukiya: *nods*

Amelia: *blush*

Randy: How about you, Azusa?

Azusa: I most humbly accept.

~Time Skip~

All of us rode our brooms and followed Prefect Klaus to the theme park. When we were nearing, I saw a huge ferris wheel, a lot of crazy rides and many others! I want to try them all!